Chapter Five

Violet

I woke up and the first thing I saw was a hand painted ceiling. "That's odd" I thought "The school would never put that much work on a room ceiling, they are too cheap for that. So where the hell am I?"

"About time" a familiar british accent said "I was wondering if you were ever going to wake up"

"Where am I?" I asked sitting up. He was sitting on a couch just across from me.

"London of course darling" he said cockily "I told you I would bring you here one way or another"

"Wait so you drugged me and brought me here?" How could he? That was way too creepy, even more than Dahmer and he was a serial killer.

"Isn't it obvious?" he said shrugging "You're very light so it wasn't much trouble dragging your ass over a plane"

"How did you even bring me here?" I was confused. How was it that airport security didn't wonder why he was carrying an unconscious girl across the world.

"In our private jet of course" Blackwood said standing up from his seat "And don't worry about your mother. She thinks you are travelling for spring break with some friends" I notice there was one of my suitcases and my backpack next to the door. Blackwood followed my gaze and smirked "That was all Anne. Americans are way easier to lie to for some cheeky reason"

"And here I thought you were just a hot guy with horrible flirting skills" I said out loud regretting calling him hot the second I said it.

"And I thought bringing you here was going to be a doodle so I guess we were both wrong, except the hot part because you have to admit..I'm very good looking" He said raising an eyebrow.

A cocky kidnaper, great just great.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. A blonde lady wearing a Chanel dress entered the room. "I know my Chanel people".

"Ah you are awake" she said with a big smile "I was worried Alexander had gone too far"

"So drugging me and bringing me to London against my will isn't going too far?" Is this woman serious?

"Yes, I must apologize for my sons method of bringing you here" the lady said glaring at Blackwood "It was his first mission after all"

"Mission? And where do you all come from, huh? A long line of time travelers?" I snorted and they both looked at me surprised. "Not the best time to joke about that Violet"

"Exactly" she said and the turned to her son "Maybe you didn't screw up so much after all"

"What do you want Anastasia" he said crossing his arms. "Is that how he speaks to his own mother? Amelie would probably kill me if I ever talked to her like that."

"Frederick called up a meeting and you have to be there" she told him "Jackelyn will take care of her while we are gone" and with that she left us both alone in the room.

"There's no way I'm staying here with you people" I said once I was sure Anastasia was gone. "That woman is scary as hell".

"Greer you need to stay here" Blackwood's voice sounded comforting for some odd reason "Is for your own safety"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "What could possibly be worse than being kidnapped and kept hostage?"

"There are people that are probably looking for what you're wearing around your neck, dangerous people" Alexander stopped when he reached the door "So I'm asking please, stay here"