Chapter 6

"Do you love me?" He asked and my heart stopped. I couldn't say anything.

"I uh um..."

"It's fine if you don't." He said and I couldn't look at him. It went silent. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."

"It's fine." I said quietly. He pulled up to his house. "I need to get back to my..."

"Stay here for the night." He said and I nodded. We walked in and we sat down on his sofa. We didn't really talk. "I want you to ruin my life, ruin my life, yeah ruin my life." He quietly whispered.

"I thought you were a rap guy." He stopped and looked up at me.

"Oh, well I mean yeah but." I laughed.

"I'm just kidding, but why you listening to that song?"

"I don't know." He said and he looked back down at his phone. "Can we talk for a little bit?" He asked and I nodded.

"About what happened in the car. Well everything that happened in the car today. If you don't want to you don't ever have to get back in a car with me again." He said and I laughed a little. "Anyways, first I wanna day I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being good at lying and getting away with it on that test. Um sorry that I messed with you on your turn and in the car." He said. "I also wanna say I did mean what happened that night, I might have told you that earlier today I don't know. But I did mean it. It wasn't just to make my friend happy, cause I'd never do it for that reason. And I wanna know how you feel about me." I didn't say anything. "I'll tell you how I feel if you tell me how you feel." He said and I nodded.

"Ok..." I said and I looked away for a while. "Of course I like you, you know that." I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I could be me again. He smiled.

"I know." He said smiling.

"And What about you?" I asked him.

"I can't tell you when your all the way across the room I have cameras what if CJ checks them tomorrow?" I laughed and got up and sat by him. I turned to face him.

"And?" His lips smashed against mine. I was a little taken back at first but then we both got into it. He pushed me on the sofa but never unlocked our lips. I pulled away and he frowned. "I have to breathe, and so do you." I said and he chuckled. He sat up and pulled me up. He wrapped his arms around me. I smiled at him. I yawned.

"You tired?"

"Yeah a little." I said. He nodded. I stood up and he stood up and wrapped his arms around me again. He lead me to his room. "I just wanna sleep tonight ok?" I said and he smiled and nodded. We laid down. He pulled me against him and I smiled. I loved it He was clingy. "Damian." I said rolling over. "You never told me if you liked me."

"Of course I do John." He said and I smiled. "I lied about CJ, he doesn't make me hard." He whispered and he kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep babe." He said. I smiled and I leaned against his chest and went to sleep. I woke up the next day except this time I didn't jump up and both of us freak out. I looked at him and smiled.

"This is how it's was always meant to be." I whispered and he nodded. "Sorry if I woke you up."

"Don't worry about it, I couldn't go to much longer without seeing your face." He said and I kissed him softly. I got up and stretched.

"Can I go take a shower?"

"Yeah it's right..."

"I know." I said. "You haven't remodeled." He nodded. It was still kinda an awkward topic that I figured we wouldn't talk about much. I walked in and so many memories flooded back. I sighed and took a shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out. He looked up and smiled. "You have any clothes?"

"Yeah." He said nodding. He got up and threw me some. I nodded and put my pants on. I was putting my shirt on when he grabbed it. "It's just you and me, it's not like your abs are gonna fade if you show them off." He said and I looked st him.

"You just wanna get in bed with me." I said and i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I do."

"Then you shoulda just told me." I said and I pushed him on to the bed.