Chapter 9

CJ walked out with a charger in his hand. He walked up to my car and I rolled the window down. "Hey, he's really hurt. I don't know why y'all are angry and upset with each other, but y'all are cute when your together. It's probably about me and I'm sorry if it is. I know i showed up at the wrong time but I'm heading out for the weekend and i left my charger here a while back and i needed one for my car." He said and i nodded.

"Thanks CJ." I said and I gave him a warm smile. He nodded and left. Once he left I got out of the car. I walked into his house and he was sitting on his couch with his head in his hands. His whole body shook. I sat beside him and wrapped my arms around him.

"It hurts John." He cried.

"I know." I whispered. "I'm so sorry." He gasped for air. He looked at me and his whole face was soaked with tears.

"I'm so sorry." He cried. "I don't love him, I was just pissed and it slipped out." He said. "I love you and only you John." He said and I nodded.

"I know." I said. "Damian I'm sorry for overreacting."

"No, it's my fault I was stupid. I had a dream about him, I called you him, then I told you that I loved him. But I don't and I don't know why you can't see that. I love you John and i try so hard every day to show you. There's not much more I can do but just hope you know." He said.

"Damian I do know, one of the only reasons I came back in here is because I knew you meant it when you told me you loved me." I said and I pulled him closer to me. "Just never do That to me again ok?"

"Ok." He said and I kissed him softly. "Hey Damian, it's late you wanna go back to bed."

"Yeah." He said. We got in bed and he held me against him. "I'm never gonna let go." He whispered and I smiled. I leaned my head against his chest.

"I hope you don't." I said. We fell asleep. I woke up and his arms were still around me. "Damian." I whispered.

"Don't go." He mumbled and I smiled and laid back down.

"Damian?" I whispered and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Yeah John?"

"Nothing." I said smiling. "I love you."

"I love you to hottie." He said. I kissed his forehead and we both needed up falling asleep. I woke up about three hours later in his arms. I rolled over to looked at him. He pulled me closer to him when he felt me move. He was smiling in his sleep.

"Hey Damian." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He mumbled.

"You wanna get up its eleven." I said.

"Oh um yeah." He said and he sat up but yawned. "Man I'm tired." He said.

"You can go back to sleep if you want."

"Really?" He said half asleep already.

"Of course." I said and he smiled at me.

"I love you." He said and i smiled.

"I love you to Damian." I said. He laid back down and went to sleep. I looked up some things that caused you to be tired. I scrolled through a few websites and found only a few things that I could think off. He jerked in his sleep.

"No John wait please don't..." I ran my thumb over his cheek and he stopped talking and he smiled. After a while he got up.

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Oh it's nothing." He said and I frowned at him.

"Please."

"I just had a dream we were married and you broke up with me."

"Aww you see us getting married. I can't believe I'd live to see the day Damian Liklard said he was gonna settle down." I said naggingly.

"Stop." He said. "I just love you."

"And I love you to." I said and I laughed. "I think we say it to much."

"You can't say it enough." I said and he smiled.

"I know." He said then he yawned.

"Damian are you ok?" I asked him and he nodded yes. "What else is wrong? Are you just tired."

"Yeah." He said leaning back. I nodded.

"You don't have the big C do you." He sighed and was trying not to smile.

"John I've been trying to find the right moment to tell you." He said and he laughed. "Of course not."

"You stressed."

"Yes!" He groaned and he leaned back against the headrest.

"That's it, stress makes you tired." I said and he nodded. "What are you stressed over?"

"Us." He said and he chuckled. "I know it's silly but love is so stressful because I don't wanna do anything to hurt you and when I do things I stress if it was the right thing to do or if I messed up and..." he stopped. "I just wanna make you happy and I feel like I don't do enough to make you happy."

"Aww Damian. This is why I love you, your so sweet." I said and I leaned on his chest. "You make me happy just being you. I'm happy just sitting here with you saying nothing. You make me happy, you don't have to try." He kissed he forehead.

"And you've always made me happy, even when we weren't dating." He said.

"Dating is such a common word." I said and I looked up at him. "Do you think we'll ever get past that?"

"I don't know, I hope so though." He said and I smiled.

"I do to." I said and he smiled. "Would you marry me right now?" I asked him.

"I'm ready to do what ever you want to do." He said and I smiled.

"Marry me?" I said and he smiled.

"Of course." He said and he kissed me.