I Think We Have An Emergency - #4

Running through an airport with 3 bags that still need to be checked is incredibly hard. I am going to miss my flight. Once I get to the check in I manage to breath out here bag flight 92. The attendant replies with your right on time. Turns out my flight was delayed, so I have just enough time to go through security. I manage to get my carry on inside the compartment and settle in. just then a man approached my row. Damn! He is attractive! He has nice full lips and nice great wide hips. While he reaches up to put the bag in the compartment, I checked out the sliver of skin that was barley visible with his shirt riding up. Just then he turns and . . . whoa! Just look at that ass. I sort of hoped he wouldn’t sit by me cause I’d have an immediate boner, but just my luck he sits right next to my seat. I sort of had a mini panic attack. With a short sigh and mumble I couldn’t understand so I ask “what’d you say?” and he snapped back with “I said nothing!” well that’s rude. I guess I made a face so he said, “sorry I'm a nervous flier” I just do I understand flying can be terrifying. We wait about 10 minutes then the pilot comes on to say we were on lift off or what ever. I can see the unknown mans hands tense up and clutch the seat. Once we’re in the air I drift off to sleep. I wake maybe to hours later with his head on my shoulder, asleep. I try to shift without waking him up, but I fail and jolt him awake. “Hey there sleepy head” I say. He realizes where he is and sits up and blushes. “Ryan Ross” I say sticking out my hand. “Brendon Urine” he replies shaking my hand. Then an attendant comes up and says ‘ Hi I'm Brent, the attendant today, can I get you men a drink? “We hake our heads and he walks away. “Sorry I was sleeping on you Ryan” Brendon says after some time. I smile and say, “Its fine I haven’t been like that since my last boyfriend.” He looks up and says, “You’re gay?” I turn back to him and snap “is that a problem?” his eyes go wide and he shake his head violently saying “NO! I am too! I was just surprised!” I give him a look and then say “ I'm wearing freaking skinny jeans!” he just blushes. He looks cute when he blushes. He then makes a face. Fuck, did I say that out loud! “Yes Ryan you did.” Says a voice. Wait am I hearing voices? No wait it was just Brendon. Fuck. “K I need a bathroom break” he lets me push past him and walk down the isle to the restroom. Then I just close the door and collapse on the seat. I fucked up something else. I take a breath and walk back out. GASP Brent and Brandon are kissing!! I clear my throat and the pull apart and Brent says to call him. “So you and Brent?” he blushes “NO! He just attacked me an d ehgjjfhglkdjhf,” I laugh and replied with “good I thought you were joining the mile high club in my seat!” he makes a disgusted face. Ok well there goes my plan. After a few minutes the ding says to buckle up and I hold his hand so he doesn’t get scared. I hand him a paper afterwards saying “call me if you come back to Chicago.” He replies with “I live her so sure!” he giggles and we get in a cab and to his house, holding his hand the whole time.

end