How To Be A Heartbreaker - #8

A/N this story is in Spencer's POV. Also it seems Joncer at some points but I promise it's not!! Also go to ONLY EXCEPTION - #5 for my other update.

I heard a smash in the living room. Not again. "Baby, I do love you!" I hear Ryan scream. "No! no, Ryan! you cheated on me! with HER!" I laugh to myself when Jon walks in on them fighting and I hear a "JON NOT NOW!" from both of them. He escapes to my room. I kiss him on the check while he asks "spence, they're fighting, again." He gives me the mom look. "Fine! i'll help!" I reply. I rush out of the room perfect timing too. Brendon is picking up a sculpture Jon made me. "STOP!" I scream out. Brendon places the statue down and collapses to the floor, bawling. I shout for Jon to take care of brendon. As Jon pulls him away, I haul Ryan to the couch. "Explain" I simply say. He looks embarrassed. "Now!". It all falls out of his mouth. "I-I kinda made out with z" he coughs and I nod " spence, I didn't mean it though! she needed help for an audition! she asked me because we all know that I am in love with brendon! B-Bren saw it all. I didn't even kiss her like I meant it! I tried to explain but he just started yelling and throwing things!" he pleads with Neil nod thinking about it. "Okay, I have a plan." I tell him. "On one condition. You start looking for an apartment. sometimes Jon and I need alone time." I say with a wink. He nods. "Lets get to work."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I brought Ryan to Romance Point on the mountains. He grins "I love it!" he tells me. I nod with a mirrored grin. "So we'll throw a blanket down rose petals and you'll fucking kiss him better than you did with z or him. Ever" Ryan just agrees looking like a happy puppy. "Okay. Tonight at seven. Jon and I will follow behind. And make sure he doesn't throw you off te cliff. Also tonight's a full moon. Lucky you." I tell him. Perfect, Jon and I will get quality time too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seven o'clock exactly and Jon manages to make brendon go out with Ryan and we are soon to follow. I peck Jon on the lips as we watch them leave. "Kids grow up so fast." I tell him. I hear his beautiful laugh. "Okay let's go!" I tell him. We trail then to the cliff and sit about 80 feet away. Ryan is making big hand gestures then grabs brendon and pulls him in. I grin and pull Jon in. He laughs into my lips. "oh jonny boy, never leave me." "Never" he replies. We lay down together watching the kids, when Ryan stands up and . . . Gets on one knee?!? "THAT WAS NOT APART OF THE PLAN!" I whisper yell at Jon. He jolts up to me and kisses me "what a shame I thought we'd get married before them." He says with his jingly laugh. I feel my heart explode with happiness.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ryan's POV

When we get home I grab my FIANCÉ and we bang it out all night. Making sure to be loud for Jon and spencer.

Spencer's POV

"We gotta be louder" Jon says to me