{The Ultimate Love Advice}

Light spilled into Kiibo's room from his open window. He lazily sat up and stretched before making his way downstairs. After grabbing his belongings, he trudged out the door and to school.

Kiibo always preferred to be early than to be late. He figured since he had some time, he would head to the library and study a bit for his upcoming tests. Upon entering, he discovered Tsumugi and Angie studying together. Angie looked up and waved at him.

"Ah, Kiibo! Good day!" She smiled and continued to study, Tsumugi also gave him a small wave. But quickly turned her attention back to work.

Once Kiibo completed his study session, he looked up. Tsumugi approached him.

"What do you plan on doing with Ouma-Kun over Valentine's Day?" She asked, pulling up a chair and sitting down across from him.

"W-well, I plan on taking him to see a movie most likely." Kiibo smiled and rested his head on the desk. Tsumugi laughed.

"That sounds fun! I'll most likely take Gonta to a butterfly garden!" She noted, resting her head in her hands. Kiibo thought it was a clever idea, he knew how much Gonta loved insects.

"Sounds like a good idea, he loves butterflies!" Kiibo commented, Tsumugi nodded in response. While Tsumugi hid the fact that she was afraid of bugs, she still loved to see Gonta enjoying himself. And they both could agree on butterflies, they both liked them. In fact, Kiibo recalled Gonta collecting a jar of butterflies for Tsumugi the previous Valentine's Day.

"Yeah..." she cheeks flushed pink quickly before she got up and exited the library. Kiibo checked the time, ten minutes remained before he had to make his way to homeroom. He figured he should just start walking. He exited the library and passed the courtyard, traces of winter still littered the air. Kiibo sighed, winter seemed to pass by so slowly. But he held on to hope that spring would eventually come.

Before he knew it, he was standing in front of his locker. Miu leaned against her own and spread the latest gossip while Kiibo unpacked. This was the usual routine, and it had been this way since the day Miu and Kiibo met in middle school.

"So like, are you and Ouma dating? What's the deal with you two anyways?" Miu asked, pausing on spreading rumors to ask the boy a question she was sure he would brush off. She was also sure that both boys were probably asked that question a million times a day. To her surprise, Kiibo grabbed his materials and stood up, facing her.

"I plan on properly confessing to him on Valentine's Day. Don't tell him though." He smirked, entering the classroom. He looked back at her and gave the girl a wink before quickly making his way to his desk. Miu smirked back.

"He seems pretty confident!" She thought before grabbing her own books and making her way into the classroom.

{Time Skip to End of classes}

Ouma sat at his desk, impatiently tapping his pencil against his desk every few seconds. He was bored, as he always was. He leaned back in his chair and smiled when Kiibo approached him.

"May I escort you to lunch, my supreme leader~?" Kiibo teased, Ouma didn't fail to miss the seductive tone of his voice. He was unaware of this side of Kiibo. He got up and smiled at Kiibo, the boy took his hand and they walked to lunch.

Ouma still couldn't let what Kiibo said go. It wasn't like it was the first time Kiibo asked him to come to lunch with him that way, it was just his tone. He never spoke like that to the boy. But he figured that he would just brush it off until later.

"So what're you planning on doing with me for Valentine's Day, Kiibabe?" Ouma snickered while shoveling a mouthful of food into his mouth. Chewing slowly as he waited patiently for his boyfriend to respond.