Chapter 7: The Captain's Cooking

9:00PM, The Ship’s Plank.

Because of what the crew did to their newest member, most possibly, for creeping him out, the captain had taken all the responsibilities. With the help of the other crews, the pervert one was tied with a rope and was placed at the starting point of the plank.

England’s cutlass made a sharp sound as he unsheathed his cutlass and pointed it at the perverted one’s back. “Move!” ordered the teen with his hues in mad furrow.

But the crew refused to move and instead, begged at the captain. “C-Captain, stop! Let me repent for my sins, please!” His tone was covered in fear, which anyone could hear that it was even trembling. He fears death, after all.

The Brit’s eyebrow quirked as a grin flashed on his lips. “Oh, really now? Go on and repent, then.”

“Captain, forgive me! I’ll do anything and I won’t do that perverted stuff again! I’ll just do myse—”

“Those people who are given a second chance have a high possibility that they would do it again. So, why do I care even if you say that you won’t do again? State your reasons, you ass.” As he made that statement, his gazes shifted at the Frenchman standing beside him. At some point, France was looking at the British with worried, scared and mad hues and narrowed eyebrows, which made the Brit shudder in surprise and then gazed away.

“S-State your reasons!” repeated the teen, revealing a bit of his stutter.

France blinked in flummox with his brows still narrowing in place, telling England to stop his violence—his conscience was bugging him. On the other hand, England ignored the French chap.

“I-I won’t do it again! Please, captain! Pity me...”

“If it’s this ‘woman’ you’re picking with, better that those crocodiles and sharks below would take care of the rest—eat you, instead. Ah, I don’t want to waste anymore of my time about this.

...toss him to the Locker, rats.”

“Captain! Please!” The crew’s words echoed around the place as England sheathed his cutlass back and turned away from the event.

“Throw him to the Locker!” ordered the second mate.

Second mate is the second-to-the-highest positions in piracy. If you would compare them to the people in land... In republic, they are the Vice Presidents; in classes, they are the Assistant Leaders, etc.

The crews embarked on pushing him by means of their words, “Jump!” and “Come on and jump! It’s your entire fault, anyway!” so that he would jump on his own in the seas. Some of the cutlasses were pointed at him, making him step his foot one after another. They had spoken simultaneously, which one would hear that those were like buzzes of bees.

Following the mad captain’s steps, France called his attention. “Captain England! Wait!”

“If you’re going to ask me to forgive him, I already did. If you’re going to ask me to change my mind, sorry but I will not. I already warned them and he didn’t listen. Serves them right.”

France badly wanted the captain to change his mind and save this man’s life but his father told him this line many times, “That’s a pirate’s life, son. You have to be brave to face any jeopardy.” Instead of begging their commander to cancel such event, the Frenchman headed for an out-of-topic question. “They...thought of me as a woman?”

“...As far as I can see how stupid my crews are, yes.”

The maize male made a comical depressed look, “...? Do I look like a woman? In... In this age?”