Chapter 10: Two Englands

2:30AM, England’s Cabin.

England, now in deep slumber, dreamt about his second and first mate saluted him and told him that there was a ship they had spotted. He was mumbling about something, with his tone quite garbled. “Oh, there’s a ship? Prevare yerselves, thevn.” The Brit stated, his eyes half-closed. It was still understandable despite its jumbled letters.

In dream’s continuation, his first and second crews went back and called him again. “Captain! A ship was spotted!”

“Orders, sire?”

“Captain? Captain!”

“Captain? They’re getting closer! We need your order as soon as possible!”

“Sire? Order, please!”

England snapped out from his sleep and woke up in a rush. “Wha—”

“Captain, we need your orders!”

A grin was released from the Brit. Without making a second thought, United Kingdom ordered his mateys to stop the movement of the ship, which the enemies questioned as to why they were doing such thing. In this kind of situation, a captain who spotted a ship should have been preparing their cannons for some attacks. The Briton, as silent as he could, cut the rope tied on the mast and landed on the other ship in a stealth mode. It wasn’t a British, French or Spanish ship. They were just weak crews, as to what captain England could state.

With the British’s right thoughts, no one noticed that he delivered himself towards the enemy’s range. The usual evil and loud captain worked quietly, walked to the nearest unaware crew he could see and slashed his neck using his cutlass.

The English blonde’s tongue ran on the blade of his sword and savoured the blood dripping from it. His tongue passed on his upper lip like he was craving for more. A sound of ‘ssshp~’ was made when he lick it.

Echoes of footsteps rang on England’s ears, which made him look for a place to hide. He wanted to finish this mission as quiet as he could—he refuses failed missions and he doesn’t want to have a record of failing one like those dumbass crews he have. A couple of boxes from his right had a hole in the corner that helped him get through the scene without letting a sweat drop. Since they were all noobs, it was easy for him to finish this task.

A crew passed by and saw the dead body of his mate and shouted for help. But before he could do that, his neck was also sliced by the Brit. A grin widened, telling people that he was yearning for more.

Another group of footsteps echoed. This time, this crew’s eyesight was better than that of the second one. He wasn’t able to pass through the boxes England was hiding in, and decided to run away, shouting for help. “Mateys! Our two crews are taken to the Locker!”

Their captain glanced at the shouting crew with his face in the same expression, but actually in deep worry. “Everyone, keep your eyes peeled.” He started, his tone was calm. “The intruder surely is around the—”

England’s Ship, Deck.

“Did anyone see captain?”

“No... I’ve been looking for him quite awhile now. Anyone had seen him?”

Everyone shook their heads in unison.

“Shite. Where in the bloody hell is our captain?”

“Don’t give me that look; I’m also clueless.”

One of the crews thought of the best idea ever and grabbed their telescope to check what was happening on the other ship. “Isn’t that our...?

In their telescope was a group of crews paused in fright. Their eyes were bewildered as the telescope’s lenses landed below the wheel of the ship. A man was lying on the floor; his blood was spreading itself around the ground.