Chapter 11: Something Happens in the Cabin

9:30AM, England’s Cabin.

Silence covered the two when England began another conversation. “Hey.”

“Yeah?”

“I don’t know, but whatever I tell you, don’t react.”

“I can’t promise that but, sure. Let me try.”

“I’ve been keeping this feeling since the moment you came back here. I was clueless as to how I can approach you. I was so surprised when I saw you in that pub; I didn’t know what to do.”

After United Kingdom mentioned some starters, France’s body began glowing. The Frenchman’s little figure slowly changed to a manly one, perverted, quite chubby and with beard as particles revealed them. A magic circle with a six-cornered star on the ground was a sign that the present England completely finished the ritual for France. A letter in an envelope dropped on France’s palms, which he didn’t hesitate to open. Hm?

“I didn’t do this for you, I did this for myself!

-          Anonymous” was written. Although England denied it, it was clear as colourless water that he did it for his ‘friend’.

France just smiled and continued listening to the captain’s statements. “Ah, so you’re back. With that annoying beard, of course. How’re you memories?”

“Completely tres bien, Capitaine Angleterre~”

“You really are back to your normal self. And with that, you can understand the purpose of why you were sent here. How timely.” England grinned and glanced at the other.

“So, what was it again you’re going to tell me, mon cher?~”

“Stop calling me that, wine-sucking bastard!”

“So, what is it?”

Silence came between them again while France bewilderedly waited for the other’s answers.

“I like you.” He said in a pirate’s way. Straight-forward; not nice yet honest.

“Ah—” France didn’t know how to react. Everything seemed so puzzling to him but one thing’s for sure, this pirate isn’t lying. Shifting of emotions, the Frenchman smiled maliciously yet with feelings of concern and worry drawn in his orbs. “Oh?~ You’re just saying this because I’m your ‘self-proclaimed’ slave—”

His words were stopped when pirate England attacked him.

...with a kiss.

“Oh, really now? If you were just a slave to me, I wouldn’t even care for you.”

He’s correct. The usual captain England I know wouldn’t even bother to give his slaves food that he himself made. Of course, putting aside Italy and South Italy’s imprisonment. “W-Why did you do that for?! It’s so not gorgeous!” The French insisted, his eyes clamped in embarrassment. Pink blushes wouldn’t also deny showing themselves to people around.

“Should I have to repeat it? I like you, stupid.” This time, he said it after turning around towards the maize French, with an unusual gentle tone. “I like you.” He stated again, while gazing only at France’s irresistible blue hues.

This made the Frenchman nothing but to shudder in a bombshell. “Uh, England—I mean, Captain England, I think this is not the right time to—”

His words were unconditionally paused when the other younger blonde pinned him on the bed, still looking dearly toward him. His pirate hat fell on the ground, as it slipped off from his head.