Chapter 1: Where it all started

Lauren's POV

I was peacefully laying on my bed, having a good chill time, when Dani barged into my room, without even politely knocking on the door. She was fooling around as she turned up the speaker, almost causing my ears to tear because of how loud it was turned. 

"Dani, can't you just stay calm for a second? Let this girl chill a bit, I need to rest!" I said to her annoyingly.

"You know Sugar, being chill is not fun! You gotta enjoy every second of your life to the fullest! Take an example from me!" Dani was persistent.

"But I don't wanna live life like that! I need to chill at some point of the day, everybody does. After all, I daily work more than you, so piss off, YEET!"

"Well, that was rude! Don't you underestimate me!"

"Really? Then tell me who always works on producing songs? It's me, me, Danielle Nicole Cimorelli. You can't compare to master Lauren!"

"Haha very funny, Mrs. Genius! Then tell me who works so hard on video edits? And who knows how to play on guitar, ha, it's me, you sucker!"

"Dani..."

"Oh suddenly, the Sugar is out of words? I like how easily you can get angry and give up. Because you know what? The loud and pushy ones always win!"

"And it's enough Danielle! Who said that I gave up! Being an introverted person doesn't mean that I am a sucker! You really wanna continue this argument? I am gonna roast you so bad, being you, I would rather stop now."

"I would like to be roasted by you." Dani smirked at me and accidentally came closer and grabbed my hand.

"C'mon, let's have a little dance duel. This song is very catchy, I love dancing to it." I gave Dani a confused look but frowned when she turned on my own song.

"Like really, Dan? You think you can beat me with Running? No, lad, this song is mine and so is this parket." We started rocking our hips and jumping around like real fools. What can I say, I love to get crazy with my youngest sister. 

"What's up with this noise here? Dare to explain?" Christina grabbed the speaker and turned it off.

"I am-.." I couldn't find the right words, so Dani spoke up as first instead of me.

"I am so sorry, I am the one who made the fault. At first, I interrupted Lauren and then even caused this noise. Please, forgive me, it's not my fault that I am full of energy and I wanna have some fun." Dani looked down on the floor and scant of breath, rested against the wall. 

"Well, I wanted to announce one big surprise for you two but now, I am doubting it. I don't know if you deserve to know this or not."

"But Christina, we did nothing bad. We didn't break anything or hurt anybody. Please, tell us, what is it?" I finally managed to speak.

"Okay, we have been getting a lot of messages from our European CimFam and I made a decision. We are going on European tour again!" Christina smiled.

"What? You can't be serious?" Dani squealed.

"You don't believe your boss? Look, I even planned the dates. It's all ready. Now, you finally know why we were practising, more often than we used to. C'mon, Danielle, I need you to finish one video, Lauren, you can finally have your rest."

I exhaled from slack and threw my head tiredly into my soft pillow. I looked around my room, it was so messy, of course Dani had to ruin my tidy room. But since I was tired and Dani made me tired even more, I couldn't find strenght to do it. I could still smell the fresh smell of essence in the air. I turned off my flashing lights and lit up my candle. It's finally time for meditation. I tried to close my eyes and fall asleep but for some reason, I couldn't. Something about the tour didn't let me chill. I mean I know that I have done a lot of shows and I am fine on the stage but meeting people, I still don't feel comfortable around new ones. And which makes it even worse is that there can be found also girls. Yeah, girls. You maybe think I am ridiculous but the reason why I am worried is, well, I am afraid to fall in love with the wrong girl. I don't wanna end up being hurt, over and over again. My crushes used to hurt me a lot in the past, so I decided to step out and say goodbye to those jerk guys. But I am so thankful for my exes, thanks to them, I realized that I am also into girls. The gender doesn't matter for me, it's the person. I just wanna finally be happy and feel the magic of love. Is that really hard to find your true love? And my sexuality still bothers me, like I feel happy with myself but I am scared of the reactions of the CimFam. No, I can't do this, I can't come out or even fall in love with one of them. Geez, what Am I even thinking about? Then I remembered that moment how my family found out that I am a bisexual.