Chapter 7: Sea dates

NOTE: I guess that there is no sea in Nashville but lets pretend it exists in this story LOL

Alec's POV

I was peacefully sleeping, when suddenly someone hit my shoulder. I sighed from frustration and wanted to just cover my head with my pillow and avoid every noise on this world, just to fall asleep again. I was still imagining Lauren and our first kiss yesterday in my head. But after that I saw her standing with crossed arms next to my bed, I was convinced that I will rather stay awake.

"Good morning cutie. Sorry if I disturbed you but it's time to get up. You were so cute while you were sleeping tho." Lauren smiled at me and quickly leaned in, to give me a quick kiss.

"What are you even doing here, babe? What if somebody caught us? How much time is it?"

"But ya know, risk is the profit and try to explain that to my heart, I just can't hide my feelings for you anymore. And it's like 8:30 am already."

"I don't wanna go. This bed is so cozy and warm. Please, let me just sleep. Please, can you sing me a lullaby and cuddle with me?"

"You lazy one! You really want me to pull the blanket out of you and kick your lazy butt? Also, I have a surprise for you but you can see it just when you will get out of the bed, just wanted you to know."

"Surprise? I am awake! Since it's you, I will get out of this bed!"

"See, it wasn't even that hard! My practices really work on you, Alec." She winked at me, only causing me to blush.

"I saw it! Please, don't hide your blush from me, it's so cute, you are so cute, please, face me again, I wanna look at you forever!" 

On the walk...

"Where are we going, Laur?" I became so impatient.

"It's a surprise, I can't tell you."

"Do your parents know that you left?"

"No but Dani knows, so hopefully she will let them know. Don't worry about that, just enjoy the fresh air and my presence."

"I am closed with you between four walls all day duh."

"Yeah but you can't get enough of me and you can't deny it."

"Okay honey, I will give you a hint. I don't wanna make you nervous. Try to guess the place where we are going according to this." Lauren started singing Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish and I almost lost it.

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes  

"And you really know how to make me cry with your voice. I know, Laur, I know, you fell for me and my ocean eyes."

"That was not what I was expecting!"

"Oh, my answer is: We are going somewhere which includes water, Am I right?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Smartypants! Very smart move!"

After a few minutes, we finally reached the Nashville beach. It was very crowded and noisy. I hate places like that. I started panicking a little and Lauren immediately noticed that.

"What's wrong, baby? You okay? Do you want my help?" Lauren held me for a second, in case I would fall.

"Yeah, I am okay. It will be okay. My head just started spinning."

"C'mon, lay down here with me. I know this feeling. You had a little panic attack! It's not fun, I used to have them too! Tell me, what's bothering you?"