Chapter 2: Dream came true

Alec's POV

Hi everybody, my name is Alec, I am 19 and I am one of the main characters of this book. I live with my mum and older sister Anna in the capital city of Austria, Wien. I have light brown hair, blue eyes, I am quite tall and slim. You can describe my personality as introverted, I don't really like going to public places, except Cimorelli shows. Cimorelli have been my biggest idols since 2012 but I never got the chance to meet them. They have helped me so much and I just wanna finally thank them for all they keep doing for me. They were there for me when nobody was. Their positive mindset and meaningful songs brought the light to my life. I can't imagine my life without Cimorelli and I would do anything to meet them. I feel that maybe this time when they are going on European tour, it can happen. But there is one problem, our mum is very strict and she has power upon us. Our parents got divorced when I was just a newborn, so I don't even know who is my dad. And there is one thing I am struggling with, my sexuality. I am a bi and you can guess who changed my mindset and feelings. It was Lauren Cimorelli. I have a huge crush on her since I saw her for the first time and what makes me even happier and more confident to get her is that she is still single. C'mon she is so pretty, I can stare at her for hours. I was thinking about Lauren again when my math teacher interrupted my thoughts.

"Mrs. Kubitschek is daydreaming again? Am I interrupting you, young lady?" He asked while raising his eyebrows. I just shooked my head and blushed a little.

"No, I am okay." I answered, pretending that nothing happened. But my classmates knew that only Lauren can get me to this point and as it's usual, they started laughing at how hopelessly I was in love.

"Come to the board, now!" I swallowed as I was picking up the chalk. When I saw the task, I just shrugged my shoulders. I hate Math with my entire heart. I am a smart student but somehow, Math causes me problems.

"So what's the outcome?" What are you doing with me, Lauren? When I think about you, I suddenly forget about everything. I told to myself.

"I don't know, Mr. Head."

"Maybe next time you should concentrate on interpretation and then you would understand it, right?" I nodded and ashamed, went back to my seat. My best friend Katie, with who I was sitting tried to calm me down.

"Hey Alec, I know how hard is concentrating when you are in love. Don't worry, we got this. I am here to help you, always here for you." I just smiled at her and after a few seconds the bell finally rang. The school is over for today, thank God. I said goodbye to Katie and started looking for my sister Anna. She has dark hair, brown eyes and her figure is smaller and thicker than mine. She is completely different from me, she is a bad student, she drinks and smokes, she likes to party and meeting new people and she is a passionate rocker. After a while, I found her pickup parked in a school parking lot.

"Yo sister, how went school?" She was acting weird, like she wanted to keep something from me.

"Boring as usual." I answered with a sour face. I sat down, grabbed my phone and headphones and started listening to Running. I am obsessed with this song, I can't live without it even one day.

"What are you doing? Observing or listening to your crush again?" Anna looked into rearview mirror and smirked.

"It's not your business." 

"Oh really? I can see through your mind. It says, oh Lauren, love me like I love you."

"Anna stop provoking me! It's not funny!"

"Well, sis, I have one surprise for you and since Lauren is involved into it, I bet you are interested in." Anna finally reached our home and parked the pickup in the driveaway.

"Lauren? What it is?" I became so curious and excited at the same time.

"Somehow, I avoided mom's attention and got us two tickets to Cimorelli!" Anna laughed and winked at me. "Now, you can get together with your crush."

"You can't be serious?" I felt tears of joy forming in my eyes.

"Really? Then what is this?" Anna grabbed the tickets from her pocket. "We are leaving tomorrow and mum doesn't even know about this."

"OMG thank you! I love you so much!" I hugged my sister. Well, I wasn't expecting her to be this careful about me, we usually just argue with each other but despite of it, I wouldn't want any other girl to be my sister. My dream finally came true, I can't wait for tomorrow!

Lauren's POV

We were exploring Wien's busy streets by taxi but for some reason, I couldn't calm down. This feeling about meeting my true love was becoming stronger and stronger. 

"What are you thinking about, Ladybug? You seem so nervous, hey, chill, you should be excited!" Lisa squeezed my hand to calm me.

"I just feel that something life changing will happen to me today." My sisters weren't disagreeing because they knew I predicted a lot of things in past.

"This is Arena Wien, we are on the place!" Driver explained to us, so we got out of the car and grabbed our instruments. We entered the huge building and folded on the stage. We started rehearsaling. For this concert, I specially brought my Jackson guitar here with me, to prove Dani that I can play on guitar as well.

Time of the concert...

Alec's POV

"Anna, I am so nervous yet excited. I can't believe I am finally seeing my favorite people on this world." 

"Just breathe and drink water, you will be okay. I got your back." She answered and when the girls ran on stage, I almost lost it. They started with opening speech from Christina and step by step, perfomed all songs from their albums and EPs. I was dancing and singing like crazy the whole time. Time passed so quickly, suddenly they had only one last song for us, their most popular one, You're Worth it. I was wishing that Lauren can take my hand so badly, I couldn't stop staring at her. She was looking around the crowd for a while when suddenly, her deep chocolate eyes met with mine. I immediately blushed and looked down. After a few seconds, I felt someone singing beside me and lifting my chin up. It was her. Lauren was smiling at me so widely as she took my hand into hers. I almost got a heart attack when she did it. If only she had clue how much I liked her. I couldn't believe that she picked exactly me from thousands people here. I wonder why she did that. The performance was over and we moved to meet and greet. To my surprise also Anna admired their talent and beauty. We thanked all of the sisters individually, got autographs, CDs and selfies from them. We were about to leave when suddenly Lauren grabbed my hand.

"Wait, don't leave. I don't even have your number. Can I have one?"