Chapter 9: Reversal

Lisa's POV

Anna went to grocery shop without me, so now, I am here sitting and writing our moments down to journal. I was so into my thoughts when Lauren barged into the room I arranged for Anna and where I was that time and she looked really mad.

"Lisa, what the hell went into you? It's not so long ago when you found out that I am into girls but why were you confused about it when now, you are like me too?"

"I am sorry Ladybug, I don't know what went into me as well. It's just since I met Anna, she made me feel these things I never felt before. I am also surprised that I turned out like this type of person, trust me, I wasn't expecting it."

"So that's why you were stalking me and Alec on our date? Listen, whatever you are, I want you to be happy but stay away from my girlfriend, do you understand? Otherwise, you will have a serious problem." Lauren said these last words to me before she slammed the room door. I felt so sorry for her, I would never steal her girl, I really love just her sister Anna, I really do. I stood up and looked through the window but I still couldn't see Anna. I lied down on my bed and tried to remember the time when we first met.

FLASHBACK

"Lisa, are you sure that you won't get lost in this huge town?" Christina asked me.

"Chrisis, I have been in a bigger cities than Wien. I just wanna go to buy my earpods which I lost and I need them on concert. I will be okay and if anything, just call me." With these words, I left the hotel room and got into the nearby bus. I was looking for the free place when accidentally my eyes met with the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. I became quite shy but tried to be confident outwards. I felt my throat getting heavier and my heart started beating faster and faster by every step closer to her. But I will do everything to get this girl.

"Hey, is this seat free? Can I sit next to you?" She looked at me quickly and shooked her head as a sign she was okay with that. She said nothing the whole time but I was happy just in her presence. I was staring at her almost the whole time and to my luck, she didn't even notice it. I decided to break the boring silence and finally get to know her.

"What's your name, beautiful girl? What are you doing in Wien?"

"My name is Anna and I live in Wien, oh my gosh, wait!" That was the moment she looked straight into my eyes for the first time and realized who I truly am.

"Aren't you Lisa Cimorelli? Oh my gosh, I am on my way to pick up my little sister and then go to your concert today!"

"Yes, I am and oh really? That's amazing, I would love to see you again! I am on my way to buy earpods for concert. Uh, can I have your number?"

"Sure." I borrowed her my phone for a second, she typed it there and then handed it back to me. I was about to say something to her again but she stood up and got off the bus. After that, I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole bus ride.

Alec's POV

"Hey guys, why is there so much noise? Where is Lauren?" I entered the Cimorelli house after I came back from my morning walk.

"She is preparing a little surprise for you. Try to catch the noise and go towards it." Their mom laughed and I obeyed. Soon, the noise booted me in front of some unknown salle. I entered it and saw Lauren standing on the ladder and drilling something into wall. I had no idea that she could be this skilled before.

"Babe? What are you doing?"

"Oh hey, Alec. I wasn't expecting you here." She turned off the drilling machine and got out of the ladder. Then she tangled up with me, she came closer and wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"Baby, speak up. Why were you drilling and what is this room?"

"Shhh. It's my surprise for you, I want you to move here so bad, so in that case, I am trying to prepare your own room in advance. This room was abandoned for too long, it needs a fresh tint." 

"Are you really serious, Laur? I want to move here more than anything. I want to be with you forever." 

"Then, please move here forever, what are you waiting for?" If only Lauren had clue that this thing was already happening. Anna lied to Lisa. She didn't go to grocery store, she flied back to Wien, to sale our house and move in our last things left there.