Chapter 10: Here

Gabe
Elena's nineteenth birthday/coronation to become Queen (which was rescheduled, obviously) and we were in our room waiting for our daughter to arrive into the world. I felt kinda bad for Elena since she was going through so much pain right now, along with having to put up with pushing out a baby out of her "area".

She was crying and trying her best not to scream and this continued for a good forty-five minutes to an hour before we heard another cry. The first tears of our daughter.

"She's here," I whispered in tears.
"She is," Elena replied. Luisa wrapped our daughter in a blanket before handing her to Lena.

"She has your hair," Elena smiled, cradling our newborn daughter and shushing her.
"Can I hold her?" I asked. Gabe, you're a complete idiot. She's your own daughter. Of course you can hold her. I mentally facepalmed. Before I knew it, I had my daughter in my arms.

She was so tiny and fragile and adorable.

"How do you like the name Camila?" Elena asked.
"It's beautiful," I agreed. "How about Camila Elena?" I then asked.
"Camila Elena Núñez," She smiled. I handed Camila back to Elena and she started to feed her. Both my girls, the Queen and the Princess, just how I liked it.