Getting to know each other

Seraphina's P.O.V.

"Your island is really pretty and the people are really nice." Aladdin says smiling up at me. I nod at him and then start to walk towards the border.

"What is that!?" He asks shocked while looking at the border.

"This is the border. I will tell you more about it at dinner." I say. He says okay and we start to head to the castle. By the time we get there it is dark and dinner is ready. We go and sit down with Ezmerelda and start to eat.

"Well, I guess I will start to tell you about me first." I say to Aladdin, getting a nod from him.

"Well, as you know my name is Seraphina. I was born and raised here by my parents up until they passed away, then I was crowned queen. Um, what else. Ah, I have many dijin. The border is called 'The Wall of Thorns.' I built it to keep man off of my island, nothing can penetrate it, not even the regular and dark dijin. I am 30 years old and have been queen for 13, so that made me 17 when I was made queen."

"Wow, you were young, that's really cool!!" Aladdin says making me smile and laugh softly.

"Your turn Ezmerelda." I say smiling at her

This is what Ezmerelda looks like

"Alright. Well of course my name is Ezmerelda. I have two dijin. I am a guardian of the island, meaning I watch over this island and protect it with my life. That kind of explains why my eyes look like this. I am also 23 years old, and was nominated protector of this island at the age of 17. Now that I think of it today marks 6 years of being the protector 

 Now that I think of it today marks 6 years of being the protector 

Ezmeralda's eyes

"You have really pretty eyes." Aladdin says earning a laugh and a thank you from her.

"What about you Aladdin?"

"Me. For one thing I am a magi. I use to have a dijin, his name was Ugo, he had been with me for as long as I can remember, but his symbol vanished and he died when protecting me from another magi. I am headed to Balbadd to see my friends Alibaba and Morg, short for Morgiana." He says with determination in his eyes

Ezmerelda and I look at each other and smile. 

"I must say, you really are one special boy." Ezmerelda says. Aladdin smiles widely at us.

"I feel like something bad is about to happen. Never mind it's probably nothing." I think to myself  then go back to eat.

All of a sudden....

Cliffhanger!! Hope you liked this chapter.