Welcome to Sindria

Aladdin's PO.V.

"Where are we?" Seraphina asks as she holds me to her chest. I snuggle more into her chest, loving the warmth of her hugs, the hugs of a mother.

"We are in Sindria." Ezmerelda says looking at us with a smile.

"Yep, we are going to go to the back of the castle so there is less attention caused towards us. Don't worry, Sinbad doesn't allow anything like the legend to happened along with slavery." I say. I look up at Seraphina and she leans down and kisses my forehead. I smile brightly and snuggle further into her. We get down to the ground and I see Sinbad, Alibaba, Morg, and the eight generals all there.

"Aladdin!!" Morg and Alibaba yell as they come running towards Seraphina, Ezmerelda, and I.

"Who are they? They are very pretty." Alibaba says. I look towards Ezmerelda and see her putting her sword back into its place. She looks at me, giving me that look as if to say that I could tell them everything that happened.

"Well, the one holding me is Seraphina and the other girl is Ezmerelda." I say while Sin and the eight generals walk towards us.

"Oh no. Your both injured!!" Pisti gasps. Yamuraiha rushes over to over to us, only to make Seraphina jump back a bit, still holding me, and Ezmerelda pull her sword out and stand in from of us in a protective manner. I start to see blood come from under the bandage that is around Ezmerelda's wing. 

"Ezme, it's alright. She wants to help, remember."

"Sorry, reflex." She says before putting her sword to the ground and using it as support before falling onto her knees and leaning into her sword. Yam gently touches Ezme's wings, making her flinch away before relaxing into Yam's touch.

"How did it get broken?" Yam asks 

"A heavy table fell onto it." Ezme says. Yam nods and then looks towards Sera, getting a very worried look on her face. Sera falls to her knees and sets me on the ground before leaning over and cough up a large amount of blood.

"Sinbad and Sharrkan, we need to get both Seraphina and Ezmerelda into the medical ward, now!!" Yam says. Sinbad runs over and carefully picks Sera up while Sharrkan gently picks up Ezme before they both run into the building with Yam running closely behind them. The rest of us go into the Sinbad's office and wait til the three of them get back. Once they did, I told them everything that happened.

Time-skip ~ A week later

"Aladdin, Seraphina and Ezmerelda are awake." Ja'far says from the door. I turn around and start to run towards the room that they are staying. Once I get in, I see everyone in there, but instead of asking them what they are doing here, I rush over to Sera's bed and crawl into her lap and snuggle into her, missing her motherly warmth.

"How long until you guys get better?" I ask

"For me, about a week and for Ezmerelda, about a week too. Thanks to Yamuraiha's healing ability, we would be waiting to get better for a few months." Sera says. I then feel her start to pet my head and stop for a second.

"You haven't been sleeping, have you?" She asks. I shake m head no and say,"I couldn't help but worry about you and Ezme the whole time." I feel her start to pet my head again and I hear Yam and Pisti saying 'AWE.'

"We just want to let you know, welcome to Sindria Seraphina and Ezmerelda." Sinbad says

"Thank you for helping us." Seraphina says. She lays back down, pulling me with her and fall asleep.

"We will let them sleep and then have them join breakfast, lunch, or dinner when they are ready." I hear Sinbad say and then hear multiple footsteps leave the room.

Hope you like this chapter!!