Battle and Ithnan's death

Warning!! Super long chapter!!

Ezmerelda's P.O.V.

Once the eight generals and Ezmerelda are in the meeting room, Pisti asks Ezmerelda,"Is Seraphina going to be okay and are you going to be okay?"

"We will be. The fact that someone would go that far just to become king, saddens me. I makes me realize that a lot of people want so much power." I say. As a form of comfort, Sharrkan grabs my hand and then kisses it. I look up slightly to see everybody smiling at us.

"Well, you have us now and we are not like that. We are hear to be your friends and comrades, along with support." Yamuraiha says. I say thank you and then the door opens. Sinbad and Seraphina walk in and sit down. Seraphina nods to me as if saying 'i'm alright,' and I nod back.

"Your saying that it's not possible to close the hole in the barrier right away." Sinbad says while resting his arm on the table and holding Seraphina's hand.

"No. Even if we summoned all the magicians from Black Beam tower, restoring it former strength would take at least 10 days."

"I see. So, lets just forget about the barrier."

"Hold on Sin. That would mean." Ja'far says

"Instead, i'm sending Yamuraiha and the magicians into fight. Time to face them. And I may have become a king, but i'm still a dungeon capture, so you see, I want to open the paths and move forward. Are all you you with me?" Everybody including me and Seraphina bow down with the eight generals.

"With you, do you really have to ask such a question of the eight generals, my king." Ja'far asks

"Sorry, have you seen the state i'm in. I'm going to have to lean on you guys even more than usual. Now, lets get them." Everybody except Seraphina leave. Sharrkan and I go to our position, while everybody goes to their's. 

Seraphina's P.O.V.

Sinbad and I stay in the meeting room and I walk over to him. He sits down and I check his bandages by pulling his shirt/dress(whatever it's called).

"What are you doing?" He asks while putting his hands on my hips. I smile down at him before pecking his lips and saying, "Just checking your bandages."

I hear foot steps so I look up and see Kougyoku walk in. I step back and Sinbad stands up. 

"I want to speak with you Sinbad and Seraphina. Um, the high priest of my country behaved most discourteously. The Kou going to war with your country is unthinkable. After all, Sindria and Kou are bound to a friendship treaty. We would never.. We would never." Kougyoku says before falling to her knees and shaking.

"Your highness." I say before kneeling in front of her and grabbing both of her hand. Sinbad kneels down next to me an I continue saying, "No need to worry. True one day, Sindria and Kou may have to battle each other by supremacy, but that is far into the distant future. Right now the issue is."

"The organization." She says

"So you did know know about it. "

"But i'm not one of them. True, the members of the organization have come to wield significant power within the Kou palace, but i'm definitely.."

I cut her off by saying, "Then, i'm asking you to leave Sindria, Your Highness. Okay? The people coming after this country, are from a rough unit of the organization. So, even though your a princess of the Kou, your safety can not be guaranteed here. And the last thing I want is for you to get hurt, I have seen enough death already. Now, please."