Training and Cursed

Seraphina's P.O.V.

Just before I fell asleep, I hear the door open and crack my eye open a bit. I see Ezmerelda and Sharrkan kiss and then say good night. I smile a little and fall asleep. It's morning Aladdin and I wake up before Ezmerelda and then get dressed and leave for breakfast. When Aladdin and I walk in, I see that Sinbad is looking a little stressed, so I walk up to him and place my hands on his shoulders. He places one of his hands on mine and I lean down and ask," Are you alright? You look stressed, if you want we can go to the training grounds and you can help me fly again."

Ho nods and says that he would tell me later and we walk to the training grounds after eating breakfast. Once we get there, I pull of my wings and start to fly a little. I go back down to the ground and grab Sinbad's hands. He looks at me confused and I say,"Trust me."

I start to flap my wings and fly up with Sinbad holding me hands. He smiles and then he starts to say something and then his bracelet starts to glow. I keep holding his hand and then see him in a dijin equip. I let go of his hands and then circle around him.

"You have a dijin?" I ask smiling before tracing the designs on his chest.

"I actually have 7 dijin. Do you have any?" He says/asks smiling at me.

"I have 5 dijin. Want to have a race?" I say then ask. He smirks then says,"Your on, one whole lap around Sindria."

"Alright. 1, 2, 3, GO!!" I say and we take off. We do one lap around Sindria and I win, and then land on the ground. He lands in front of me and transforms back. I take a step closer and then wrap my arms around his torso and my wings wrap around his body. After a while of hugging, he sits on the ground and I lay on my stomach and let him pet my wings.

"So, what had you all stressed out this morning?" I ask sitting up and sitting on his lap. He wraps one arm around my waist while the other continues to pet one of my wings.

"It's just the talk with the prince last night was still in my head. When he said that he wanted to destroy the Kou Empire, I got this bad feeling." He says. I nod and say,"I actually got a bad feeling when he said that too, but I think that you shouldn't worry about it so much right now. If it gets to be really bad, we will do something." I say. He nods and then kisses me. I kiss back, but then  guard comes over and says,"Sir and Miss Seraphina, Alibaba is in the infirmary." I get up off of Sinbad and then run to the infirmary room with Sinbad by my side.

"What happened to him?" Sinbad asked. Alibaba then sits up and says,"Sinbad. I'm doing alright, my arm just feels.." Before Alibaba could could finish a black-ish purple mist came out of a dark spot on his shoulder and formed into a man. I grab Aladdin, Morgiana, Hakuryuu, and Kougyoku gently and pull them behind me. Sinbad jumps up and cuts the guy in half only to be sprayed with blood. I shield the four behind me with my wings, only to be sprayed with the blood too, it sprayed onto my chest and shoulders.

"What the heck is this blood." Sinbad asks.

"It's to late, I have placed the fate of the curse of our fathers will not only upon you but also your girlfriend." The man says. Sinbad looks at me with wide eyes before running over to me and placing a hand on my cheek. After his speech he then vanishes into thin air and we go to Sinbad's office, where Yamuraiha bandages my chest, neck, and shoulders. She does the same thing to Sinbad while everybody comes in. I grab Sinbad's hand and squeeze and he squeezes back. I see Ezmerelda and Aladdin giving me a worried look.