Its nice to meet you

Seraphina's P.O.V.

I wake up feeling refreshed and a heavy weight on my chest. I open my eyes to see Aladdin awake and playing with my hair. I smile softly and lightly tighten my grip on him on him. He looks up at me and closes his eyes smiling at me.

"Morning mo... Sera." Aladdin says. 

"Were you going to call me mom?" I ask

"Ya, sorry about th.."

"You can call me mom if you want to. I don't mind at all." I say softly

"Really? Alright, mom." He says, hugging me around the neck

"See, I told you Aladdin. She sees you as her child, so then that makes you my nephew." Ezmerelda says looking up from a book that she was reading on her stomach. She puts her chin on my hand and smiles lightly at us. I laugh lightly and Ezmerelda and I look at each other while Aladdin snuggles his head into my neck. 

"We should go down and eat breakfast with everybody else. If your feeling up to it." Ezmerelda says. 

"I am hungry and it would be nice to start to socialize with people now." I say. Aladdin hops off of me and grabs a pretty dress and hands it to me. I grab it and go behind a room divider and get dressed into it. I walk from behind it and Aladdin hands me a pair of black shoes and then says,"You look really pretty mom."

I smile and say 'thank you' and put on my necklace, ankle bracelets, bracelets, and rings which hold my dijin. I grab Aladdin's hand and he leads the way to whee everybody is. Once we get to a large set of doors, I open it and see everybody there. I smile and take a seat with a man with purple hair on my right and Ezmerelda on my left.

"Thank you for healing us, we are greatly appreciated." I say to the purple haired man.

"It's alright. My name is Sinbad, the king of Sindria. This is Sharrkan, Pisti, Drakon, Hinahoho, Ja'far, Yamuraiha, Spartos, and Masrur the eight generals, and this is Morgiana and Alibaba."

"It's nice to meet you, all of you." I say and smile at Sinbad and he smiles back at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Ezmerelda talking with Sharrkan.

Little do I know that Sinbad has taken a liking to me and Sharrkan has taken a liking to Ezmerelda.

Hope you like this chapter!!