8

Sub POV

I quietly crawl through the small hallway that's not even tall enough for me to stand. I silently take a deep breath and peek around the corner. Creepy dolls were surrounding something. I get a glimpse of what it is, and I realize it's Alex.

His head is down as the dolls are doing something to him. I want to yell to him, but I can't even speak. As his head and body is slumped, I start to wonder if he's even still alive. Suddenly, he awakens. Sudden relief flushes over me.

The dolls step away and one of them removes the duct tape from his mouth and takes him out of the locks. To my surprise, he's calm. After the dolls are no longer surrounding him, I notice his eyes. They're all black. Whatever I was trying to save him from, I must be too late.

His head freakishly turns to the direction of where I am. It's hard to tell whether he's looking at me or not, since his eyes are all black. He then raises a hand and points at me. The dolls snap their head in my direction as well.

As fast as lightning, I turn back and run, hearing the stampede of the dolls coming close behind me. Without time to think, I run through the path that Y/N went.

I see her in the distance, walking through the maze. In a moment, I realize that I've put us both in danger. She looks at me with worried eyes, and runs away. I run faster, trying to catch up with her.

"Sub! I thought you were one of the dolls!" She says, panting.

I look at her, hoping for it to work as a response.

We look back and see that the dolls have vanished. Have they found someone closer to capture?