USJ

TODOROKI POV
"Suit up and class rep get the class ready to we're leaving for USJ for natural disasters rescue" then Ilda stood up "Yes sir!" "Everyone suit I will be waiting for you by the bus!" So we all did.
"Y/n wanna sit together?" I asked her while she adjusted her hood.

    "yes Shoto" she smiled man her smile just makes me lighter I dont know why?
We both sat down and we talked a little then we arrived at our stop.

    YOUR POV
Dad asked everyone to enter the building in a orderly fashion so we did.

     "I'm 13 and I will be leading this exercise so the point is to protect and safety" he told us and we all listened them after he explained some cool stuff my dad wanted to get started.

    "let's get started while we hav..." he stopped then the power went off and then purple mist opened up "Dad...?"

   "This isn't training those are villains! 13 watch the students!" I ran after him but Shoto stopped me "Dad! Let me help you!" I cried "no stay with 13!" "Your meant for stealth please let me help you!!" Izuku yelled.

    He looked back at Izuku and me  gave us a small smile "no and that's final! And What kinda of hero would I be if I only had one trick" he put his goggles on and ran off to the danger.

    "he will be okay Y/n" Izuku reassure me. "let's get out of here!" We all ran toward the exit but the purple mist came to us. "we can't let you leave just yet we just got started!" He told us and 13 was going to do something Bakugo and Kirishima jumped in "get out of the way!" 13 yelled.

    "transfer the children to get tortured by the others were my orders" I fell into this guys warp gate. "Ahh!!" I screamed then I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "use your air!" Shoto yelled and I push my arms down to have the air catch us...

    "good job" Shoto complement me I got off him and he stood up then we dust ourselves off.

   "look we got a catch" "Y/n stay behind me" I didn't hesitate I got behind him and he froze them all. "whoa..." I was amazed but I saw this during the exam as well though.

    "let's find out what they want" I nodded and he went up to the thug "Why are you here?!" Shoto got very intimidating kinda scared me. "why should I tell you!" He refused to talk "because I can kill you right now if I wanted but I'm trying to be a hero so your in luck so I can leave you here to freeze and get hypothermia or I can warm you up with my fire..." he threatened.

    "we have a way to kill All Might and their trying to kill him they also needed to finish another job they didn't finish 7 years ago! That's all I know I swear"

    Shoto punches him and knocked him out and he melted the ice a little but enough where they won't get sick.
"7 years ago what do they mean?" Shoto asked but I was just as confused but we ran to where my dad was at.

    We cover behind a rock and I saw it all my father being a total badass! Then he charged at this weird light blue hair guy but he seem so familiar to me. then he grabbed dads elbow and his flesh decay off where there was only muscle. "dad!" then the mist guy came to but couldn't tell why.

     The giant bird ripped off my dad goggles and blood went everywhere then the thing slammed his head into the ground I couldn't handle it,
   I ran out there like an idiot but I couldn't stand it I won't lose him too no no.

    "DAD!" I screamed and pushed myself with my air and I jumped on the bird things back "DONT HURT HIM!!" I cried but I fell on to Tsu I believe.

    "you brats get in the way too much" the hand freak reached for my face but I couldn't move or use my quirk then his cold hand touched my face but nothing.

    "you still try!" He jolt his hand away and slam my dads face into the floor again. "Stop it!" I cried and I tackled the weird hand freak.

   "STOP IT!" I shut his quirk so he couldn't use it.

   "you look like your mother..." those words made me freeze. "before her lifeless body fell to the ground and I watched the life leave her eyes you know her last words?" I started shaking.

     "I love my family...and you will pay" I gritted my teeth knowing I was about to break. "what a worthless woman!"

      I couldn't handle it I set my hand on fire and punched him and his mask came off then the creature grabbed me.

     "let go!!" I cried "you have no right to talk about her like!!!" I screamed.

     "oh but I do the life leaving her eyes was priceless I couldn't help but laugh but you see I didn't finish the job I didn't kill the girl but seeing she inherited two quirks and maybe another one, I could make a monster" my eyes widen once I realized the unfinished job.

    "hand me me the needle time to finish this." He coldly said and the mist guy handed him the needle no this is it I'm done for.

    "GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Izuku yelled and punch the Momu but he didn't even budge "then Izuku was kicked away.

    "no more distractions" I eyed the killer of my mother but so much rage filled me I wanted to avenge her so badly.

   "NO FEAR IM HERE!" I heard All Might and he jumped in front of us but I felt a sharp pain in my arm and my stomach.

   "Y/n!!" I heard my name being called out but I didn't know who but I called out.. 

    "I'm here...I'm o-o-Kay...." I coughed up blood proving I wasn't dead as the bird thing finally dropped me then All Might came and punch the shit out of him but I that's all I could gather till I fell unconscious.

    TODOROKI POV

    Why did I just stand here?! "Y/n!!" I saw her body just get stabbed in her stomach with get injected with something!

     I ran out there and froze the ground then All Might attack the bird thing once it dropped Y/n I ran after her and picked her up.

    "Y/n wake up?" I shook her so I checked her heartbeat and she was breathing but it was shallow also unconscious "Tsu take Mr. Aizawa" Midoriya told Tsu "Todoroki take Y/n" I didn't hesitate I ran up the stair to be greeted by the by the paramedics and pro hero's. "Give me the girl" the doctor male commanded so I did so. "you coming with her?!" I nodded and hopped in the back of ambulance car and Y/n was carried in on the bed and we were off to the hospital.

   "Hang on Y/n..." I begged I wished I would've ran after you you idiot.

    "She's stable and awake so go visit her" I was told by the doctor and I walked into her room. "y/n...you scared me so bad!" I hugged her because I was so damn worried.
   "I know I'm sorry..." she apologized to me still the smile on her face damn that smile it's my only weakness.

   I left her to rest but I did something that made me go little red "I care about you don't forget that" I kissed her forehead "Shoto..." she whispered then I kissed her cheek.

YOUR POV A DAY LATER!
"Y/n you have a visitor"
      Doc came in and told them left and I saw my dad he looked so worried. "you okay dad I'm glad" I gave him the sad eyes and remember what pain he went through. "your so dumb! I'm glad your okay..." he walked up to me and hugged me.

   "he knew mom killed her and he tried to kill me" he rubbed me back letting me know he knew.

    "yes I heard I'm sorry I didn't protect you" he told but I felt bad "you did good as any teacher and father" "thank you sweetheart" my dad broke the hug and looked at me "the doctor said that something was in your system but not deadly nor changing you. So you should be fine. Also we have a festival coming up so be ready!" I nodded and he left.
Festival huh that will be fun!