Training Camp!!

YOUR POV
~~~~~~~~Your partner is Shoto against Shota Aizawa so time skip~~~~~~~
"Aizawa and Todoroki your up next!" I heard the speakers I looked at Shoto "come on let's do this?" He offer his hand for a high five and so I gave him one "LETS DO IT!" I smiled at him.
We walked into the field and now I was going against my dad geez I trained with him and I don't feel confident at all "come on we just have to worry about getting out of here" I nodded at him "let's move" I followed his lead and then I saw "Mr. Aizawa!" I dodge his attack so did Shoto "kid you know better" he mocked I rolled my eyes then Shoto made a ice wall splitting us apart "RUN!" I looked at him and I ran across the field trying to find the exit.
TODOROKI POV
(Didn't see that coming hah...)
"RUN!" She looked at me then she sprinted out smart girl "clever but you know I did train her well so she's faster and bit more stealthy then before..." he eyed me I tried to attack but he shut my quirk down "nice try but you rely on that quirk too much" he tied me up with his scarf or whatever "I can just freeze it" then he put spiky pins under me "try to now" I struggled to move but the Mr. Aizawa was kicked in the gut "didn't see me coming did you?" Y/n smirked at him "you took my training seriously" she just nods and pushes him away  she flicked her arm and wind pushed the spikes out of the with the spikes out of my way so I froze the rope and got out then catch myself "good Job" she grinned at me "Whirlwind!" She yelled and strong winds were in front of Mr.Aizawa "sorry dad" she smirked at him "Go Shoto his quirk won't work!" I nodded and got my fire out then attacked him but He's so fast! Damnit and I guess she saw because she tapped my back "switch!" She yelled and I backed up and she went in "Aflame hair" she spoke softly and she did close combat the best damn "good you listened after all" I heard Mr. Aizawa and I saw she did one more kick and I froze the ground "SWITCH!" I yelled and she jumped away and we successfully froze our teacher then Y/n walked up and handcuffed him she looked at me "we did it!" She was so happy I loved that smile she gives me she ran up to me and hugs me and I hugged her back "yes we did."
YOUR POV
I hugged Shoto and then Dad  came back "smart move on switching Rogue" he called me by my hero name "good job kid mom be so proud and I'm proud to" he waved and walked off "he's right you know" I looked up at Shoto "I know she would be" he leaned near my ear "I am too and meet on the roof at lunch" my eyes widen "ok.." I whispered and Shoto walked off and I was left with a dumbass smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
I walked up to the roof and I saw Shoto standing there waiting for me "I glad you made it now I can do this" I was confused and I stood there then ice appeared behind me and pushed into Shoto "Shoto.." I looked up at him "I care about you I care a lot about you and I need you by my side..." I felt the heat go to my cheeks then he pressed his lips to mine it felt so nice I couldn't think of anyone to have my first kiss with besides him. He pulled away and looked at me panting "I love you..." he whispered I kissed his cheek "I love you too..." I saw him have a tint of pink on his cheeks.
We sat there talking while lunch was going then we left to class after that we were told anyone who failed was still going to the camp just extra courses of course and I was excited for adventure.
WEEKS LATER ~~~~~~~~
"I'm waiting at the train station we can walk together to UA" I was talking to Shoto on the phone "alright I'm almost done packing meet you there" "bye!" I hung up and finished packing then ran into the kitchen to meet "Dad you ready for camp?" He nodded "you ready?" I nodded "I'm going Todoroki" he nodded then I walked out the door and saw Shoto.
"Shoto dear I thought we meet each other at the train station?" I smirked at him "oh please Love you can't beat me plus someone can hurt if I left you unguarded" he said dripping in sarcasm "also will you be my girlfriend?" He asked so forward "hm if you carry me?" Then he smirked at him and picked me up "then shall we leave my lady?" "We shall my prince" "my princess" he said then we both laughed.
Then we started heading towards UA.
"You guys made it!" Izuku came up to us oh after awhile he put me down and we just held hands.
"Yeah" "you guys together?" Izuku pointed at our intertwined hands "yes we are" Shoto spoke before I could even answer but I smiled at him "I'm glad but Todoroki take care of her she was great friend while we little" Shoto nodded "I will" he spoke softly "load up let's go!" We're the teachers telling us to load in.
I gave my bag to Uncle Shota and put it where ever it goes and I climb in and sit next to Shoto "this will be long ride.." I lay my head on Shoto's shoulder and he put his arm around to make me more comfortable then I slowly fall asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n wake up we're here..." I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at Shoto "okay I'm up" I yawned and stretched a little.
We exited the bus to be shown a cliff "is the camp invisible...?" I joked "nope you gotta make it it's 10 so get their at noon?" I eyed the cat lady like she's crazy "GET ON THE BUS!" I heard my class yell so we all ran but this cat girl stopped us and made the ground ride "SHOTO!" I yelled as I fell down then I felt hands around my waist but I didn't know who we just kept falling.
"Ow..." I groaned and looked down and I on top of "Shoto..." I looked at him and he opened his eyes then looked at the position we're in "thank you..." he blushed and I got off him then to see Mineta running into the forest but then a rock monster came into view "Y/n...we need to disable it" I nodded at him Izuku ran and saved Mineta from his death...dumbass but he wasn't bad just really Pervaded...
"Come on" I looked at Shoto and then Tsu's tongue wrapped around my waist and threw me at the monster "Izuku CATCH HER!" I looked at Shoto he was ready I sprayed water all over this freak and I flew over it then fell down "you better catch me!" I yelled at Izuku then right when I was about to touch the ground I was caught in strong arms "thanks for playing catch" I joked and I hopped off Izuku "no problem" I looked at him and Shoto froze him "go ILDA GO IZUKU!" I yelled and they both made an extremely strong hit on that thing.
"Let's roll!" I ran down a path and kept running "stop y/n!" I looked back and saw Shoto then looked up "damn!" Then I stopped but I snapped my fingers "imma need your ice" he nodded then I ran around the rock giant and sprayed water around it the flicked my wrist up to have a mist of water shoot up "Now!" I yelled and Shoto froze the thing "now let's destroy it!" I charged at it with all my force and Shoto to "AHHH!" I yelled and I kicked it with all my force and Shoto punches then it crumbled down "we did it let's keep moving!" He nodded and we kept running.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all made it to the camp but we were all exhausted and we got to sleep after so we all slept but tomorrow was gonna be hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Extreme training begins now!" I looked at Dad "your going to learn how to keep your fire from burning you and more close combat training with stealth as well" I nodded and he assigned everyone with what they need to work on.
I stood in front of some trees and I had the the fire on my body trying to keep the temperature from burning me then I attacked the dummy with out lighting it on fire just to burn it a little bit engulf it in flames "Y/n come here" I looked at Dad "yes sir?" And he came to punch me but I grabbed his fist and threw him over my back "very good fast reflexes" he smiled at me I guess he was proud.
After awhile we were told to make our own curry which I'm glad I'm amazing cook!
I was chopping the vegetables up and after I had Shoto come and start my fire for me "thank you" he looked at me and laugh a little "you have your fire you could have done it" I glared at him "I'm tired" he nods but chuckles then went back to his stove then I mixed it all together and after so I was done.
I finished eating my curry and we were called outside so we all went "Draw a number and see who your partner is!" The cat girl told us "I have Bakugo" Shoto told me and I had Izuku "I have Izuku I wish you luck with dumbass" I joked and he laughed a little.
I ran over to Izuku and I looked at him "were a team!" He smiled at me "I'm glad let us get going" then we all smelled something weird "gas.." I mumbled then before we knew it we were attacked by villains.