SIDE DAY!!

YOUR POV AWHILE AGO BEFORE THE TRAING CAMP!
"Izuku I'm glad you decided to hangout with me while Shoto was gone for day" he smiled at me " of course anything for you" man I such good friend.
"It's getting late" looking at the time it's 9:30pm he's right man we trained that long damn! "Come we can take the back ally" I claimed "but isn't that a bad idea...it's dark out?" I laugh a little "you worry so much plus we're wearing our Costumes no one won't mess with us plus count it as patrol" he nodded and we took the back ally which would take an hour to get back into town.
"HELP!" I stopped and looked at Izuku he stopped to "what was that?!" "I dont know lets check it out!" We ran to the source "please don't hurt us he has no one else!" A woman "I just need money and a little fun if you know what I mean" I heard a male damn... "Leave mommy alone!" A kid I wide Izuku "think fast" I muttered ugh fuck it!
I jumped out of my hiding spot "Leave the woman and child alone" I gave a cocky smirk "hah kid you think you have what it gots!" He gave a sinister smile but I ignored it I was being so cocky why?
"Come at me!" "Deku helps the bystanders" I charged at him and just did close combat simple he wasn't very good but it made it easier "Come on just run this way and get someone!" Izuku was telling the mother "kid you got spunk I respect it" he attacking me then he pulled a knife shit I barely dodged it, I grabbed his arm and pushed him down then I disarmed him "phew that was close Deku but we did now to tie him up" I told him "yeah!" He shouted he seemed worried but I was about to knock out the crook till "Ah!" Something got tied around me "ah let go?!" I struggled "you okay dude?" The guy I just attacked got up "yeah I'm fine" wiped the blood off his mouth "this brat was in the way" I trying to move "Quirk less are you?" I just smirked and lit my body on fire "quite the opposite"
I broke free and got by Deku "try us two on two" I felt so confident shit and that was my downfall the male I fought charged at me with a knife again then it took me by surprise the guy with quirk grabbed me damnit "Deku!" He kicked the guy with knife damn I'm alone then the pure shock killed me "AHH!" I screamed in pain "stop fighting or your friend here gets 2000 VOLTS!!" He sounded to sinister I couldn't help it I try to burn him but he shocked me again "AHHH!" I screamed in such agony damn this hurt so bad! "LET HER GO!" Deku was going to get stabbed damnit I shut down the guy holding me then I didn't have time to counter the attack shit I'm gonna have to it "AH!" I stood there with the knife in I gritted my teeth and glared at the man he kept digging the knife in me but I grab his arm "nice trick but I felt worse!" I kicked him back "fucker!" I cursed and Izuku handled the other guy good the guy I kicked back glared at me "I HAVE A QUIRK!" He yelled then my eyes widen seeing so many blades knives...so many and they all came flying at me "Y/n" shit I have enough to block one of us shit... "FIRE WALL!" I lifted my hands up and blocked Izuku while a knife went in my arm, my leg, my shoulder, and above my ankle "shit.." I coughed up blood and fell down... "Your mother was a coward...like your father Eraser..." I gritted my teeth "LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Izuku did the guy in he used to much power heh shows you right "we did it..." I tried to stand but I fell back down "Y/n hold on don't worry!" He calmed me down I just smiled at him heh what a good friend "come on just hold on" he picked me up and ran out of the ally "HELP ANYONE PLEASE!" He cried I saw his tears falling oh Izuku...you made it so far...
IZUKU MIDORIYA POV
"HELP ANYONE PLEASE!" I cried out "hang on Y/n your gonna make it!" I reassure her and started running to the closest hospital "Y/n were almost there" I stopped and shook her "Y/N!!" No no no "hang on please hang on!" I kept running till I made it to the hospital doors.
I ran in to hospital doors and everyone looked at me "HELP ME PLEASE!" I cried out and everyone panicked as doctors and nurses took Y/n away. "There's pulse hurry! This is a red!" The my rushed into the back while I fell on my knees and cried my damn heart out!
Mr. Aizawa soon spirited in and Shoto I called them both and told what happened "She's with the doctors" I told them Me. Aizawa went the front and told them he's the father. "I'm sorry Shoto...she defended me she didn't block..." I cried she protected me like with Kacchan damnit! "It's okay..." Shoto gritted his teeth I knew it wasn't but he knew it wasn't my fault.
"She's stable but she isn't awake" Mr. Aizawa told us but he wanted to be with her alone which we understood so we waited...
"She's awake..." Mr. Aizawa told us and we both ran to her room and we saw she was okay god damn Y/n. She gave us a smile "I'm so sorry!" I cried it was my fault I couldn't defend her it was my damn fault "it's okay Izuku it is don't worry" again she smiles that tells me it's okay...
After I visited I gave Y/n and Shoto their time but I told her something while training it still spins in my head and how wrong I was.
FLASHBACK
Hah this training was fun I enjoyed it. "Hey Y/n" "yeah?" I looked at her "there be no need to defend anymore I can handle myself now! Your my best friend I'll protect you!" She smiled at me "alright you protect me but I'll protect you as well" I nodded "also don't go dying on me it would suck for me if my best friend died" I nodded at her "hey!" She looked up at "ILL PROTECT YOU!" She giggles "it's not funny!" "It's sweet Izuku...alright I'll hold you to that."
FLASHBACK OVER
I will protect I promise that I swear I will.