Need Your Opinion

Hello everyone!

First of all I'd like to thank each and every one of you for the support on this book and all the kind words you've offered in your comments. It's because of you guys that I felt motivated to write the second book but I've hit a snag...

I'm currently writing the sequel but it's taking a little longer than expected. I'm currently in my matric year (or senior year) and as everyone can understand, it can get quite stressful and I don't have as much time to write as I did before. I feel like I owe a bit of an explanation for why it's taking so long as everyone has been asking when the sequel is coming out and I don't want to disappoint anyone.

So I'm faced with a bit of a dilemma and I think I could benefit from everyone's opinion on it.

Comment on the suggestion you agree the most with:

I could-

A) upload the few chapters I have already and continue to upload as I write (but this means updates might be few and far between as I have no clue when I'll have time to write)

Or

B) Hold off and write the entire book and then publish it when it's done (but this means everyone will have to wait a very long time as once again I don't know when I'll be able to write)

My main goal is to grow as a writer but I know there are many of you that have read PLG and are excited for the sequel so I don't want to let you guys down.

So comment your opinion and I'll do my best to write and get the chapters out to you as soon as I can.

I love you guys so much!
-Mara