chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I smashed the alarm clock yet again. I turn 16 today and  I'm so excited. This is because i find my mate today hopefully.

If you haven't figured out yet I'm a werewolf and  I'm also one of the best warriors in the pack.

My name is Elisia Rodriguez and I'm the daughter of the beta of the Moon Knight pack.

I have an older brother who is the future beta. My mum and dad act as if I don't exist but my brother loves me so much so it doesn't really matter.

"Elisia! Hurry up" shouted my brother.

"I'm coming goddammit" I shouted back.

Well we are on our way to school in other words hell.

I got into the car and he started driving.

I was pretty much distracted thinking about how my mate would look like.

When we got to school, I got out of the car while my brother went to park the car.

My best friend  Marcy was waiting for me at the school gate.

We exchanged pleasantries and got to class.

***********
At Lunch

It turns out my brother's mate is Marcy.

Well, I was very surprised when I found out but they explained it to me.

It turns out that my brother already knew about it since he turned eighteen about two months ago but he didn't want to tell her until she turned sixteen which was two weeks ago.

But my brother Aaron went on a trip about two weeks ago with the alpha's son.

So they only got a chance to meet today when he returned from the trip yesterday.

I'm so happy for them.

Well I have not yet found my mate.

But I'm sure I will find him at the party going on at the pack house organised by the alpha's son

"Elisia, are you going to the party" asked Marcy who was sitting by my brother at our table.

Actually, my brother sat here today because the Alpha's son Damien didn't come to school and also because of Marcy.

"Of course I'm going cause I might just find my mate at the party" I said

"Then we need to go shopping."

'But Marcy..."

"No buts. After school, meet me at the parking lot."

*********
After School

When we were  on our way out of the school. I bumped into Amber the 'pack slut'.

"Watch where you going whore" she said.

"I'm not a mirror Amber" I said.

We got into Marcy's car and drove past her.

*******
After shopping  for about an hour, we got ready to go home.

I got dressed in the attire i bought for the party.

A blue off shoulder mid length dress which hugged my curves at all the  right places with white heels.

After getting ready we got inside her car and sped to the party.

When we got to the party, I instantly smelled the most mouth watering scent which belonged to my mate,Cinnamon and Woods.

I followed the scent to the pool side.

And the scent led to Damien Black.

"Mate!" Screamed my wolf in my head.

When he looked into my eyes i knew it right then and there that it was over.

I had fallen for him at first sight.

It was like we were the only people there.

He came up to me and whispered mate to me.

Right then ,He took me to his bedroom and started kissing me telling me he wanted to make me his.

My wolf was itching to come out.

And I lost control to my wolf

That night he took my prized virginity

and it was filled with pleasure.