Chapter 6

Elisa's POV

A week later

I  was on my way to the Moon Knight pack with my beta Max because my gamma Oliver had stayed behind to take care of the pack.

I am so confused and scared because I don't know what will happen if Damien finds out about Alex.

But I definitely know that he will try to be close to his son and I don't think that will work since he will stay with me at White Moon pack and most importantly I'm not ready to move back into this pack.

Well, I am wearing a  yellow crop top with some ripped jeans and a pair of 3 inch heels.

Actually, I wanted to dress formally but my beta being Max Clifford he convinced me to look hot to blow his mind.

Well, my beta Max Clifford is a very easygoing and laid back guy while my gamma Oliver Crawford is a very serious guy. he looks very mean but has a very soft heart and he is an introvert.

"Alpha, we have arrived." Said Max pulling  me out of my thoughts.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I did not realise we've arrived.

When I got out of the car I was met with the scene of a confused Damien and a perplexed Aaron.

Know why?

They sniffed my scent.

Well let the game begin.

I turned back and  carried a sleeping Alex from the car and gave him to my beta.

I walked up to him with my beta behind me carrying a sleeping Alex.

"Hello, Alpha Black, Nice to meet you. My name is Elisia Rodriguez-Stone and this is my beta Max Clifford and my son Alexander Rodriguez-Stone." I introduced.

"I hope you don't mind me bringing my son." I asked.

"H..ho...how!" Exclaimed a confused alpha and beta.

"What is so surprising, Alpha Black." I mused.

"You are still alive! I missed you so much Elisia." He said.

"Alpha Black, I think you are over stepping your boundaries by calling me by my first name and without my title when we are not acquainted."

"Mommy." Alex croaked.

He turned from me to Alex.

"Is he mine?" He asked.

"Alpha Black ,please I didn't come here to talk about the past or personal matters between us, I came for business which I will complete."

"So if you please would you like to take us to our rooms because as you can see my son is uncomfortable." I stated.

"Elisia, I would like to talk to you." He requested.

"Alpha with all due respect, I am very tired from the trip so I would like to rest." I objected.

As I left, I winked at my very surprised brother.