chapter 5

Damien's POV

It's been 4 years since I last saw my beautiful mate.

I remember it like yesterday when I met her for the first time.

I smelt her at the party, Vanilla and Rose it was so addicting and she was so beautiful that I didn't reason and mated with her even though it was the best night of my life.

The next morning when I woke up and saw how she laid there so peaceful, I started to think  of the dangers that come with having a mate when your pack is the strongest one out there.

Our pack is the strongest so in order to destroy me they will look for my weakest point which is my mate.

I needed to protect her. So I decided to reject her in order for her to stay away from me and in turn protect here.

So I called one of my good friends and made a plan with him to make her believe that it was a bet to sleep with her but it was a mere coincidence that she turned out to be my mate.

So when I sensed my mate, I committed the greatest mistake of my life making her believe it was a bet and i took it too far by rejecting her and when she accepted my rejection it broke my heart but I willed my self and watched her leave.

After she left, I became so miserable that my father had to come see me.

I told him everything and he told me I made a mistake.

Flashback

"Son, you committed a very big mistake."

"I know but I wanted to protect her."

"Don't you know that your mate is one of the best warriors in the pack and is capable of protecting herself"

"Dad I never knew" I confessed.

End of Flashback.

I realised my mistake so I decided to go there to ask for forgiveness.

I was praying that Aaron would help me.

But when I got there I got the biggest shock of my life.

Flashback

I rang the bell excitedly.

I am also nervous because my mate might not forgive me.

When the door opened I saw a very angry Aaron.

"Hey bro!" I greeted.

"Don't 'bro' me," he shouted.

"How could you do that to my sister you moron." He lashed at me.

"No! I rejected her to protect her" I explained.

I told him everything that happened but what I heard next shocked me.

"Sorry bro! She already left." He said regretfully.

"What do you mean by she left!" I asked shocked.

"Shit! I need to go look for her." I said as I hurriedly left.

End of flashback.

I looked for her for two whole years but I couldn't find her.

When I became alpha I didn't stop until something dawned on me.

She doesn't want to be found.

After that I reluctantly stopped the search but I hopefully wish she would return.

"Alpha! The alpha from the White Moon pack has accepted the request." My Gamma Sean reported.

I don't know why i suddenly became excited.

And my wolf was restless which is a surprise as my wolf has been quiet as if he is not there for four years.

I can't help but be intrigued by this special Alpha Female.