Chapter 8

Aaron's POV

When I saw my sister, my emotions hit me like a brick crashing on my head.

Happiness, confusion, anger..... Not so sure.

Well she didn't get to meet Marcy because she has  gone on a trip to see a well known gynecologist in the neighbouring pack as she is pregnant.

I was so shocked when she told me...

Flashback

I woke up and I heard Marcy throwing up in the bathroom.

I was very worried so I ran to check what was happening to her.

"Marcy, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I've not been feeling well lately." She croaked.

"And why is that?"he asked

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Of course Marcy." I answered truthfully.

Well I found out that I'm... I'm pre... Pregnant.

End of flashback

To say that I was shocked was an understatement.

I was damn flabbergasted.

Well I need to go talk to my sister aka Alpha Stone.

As I walked to her side of the house, I heard her talking to someone.

I knocked and entered.

"Alpha I'm sorry to interrupt but I came to discuss the time for the "training".

She looked at me and ended the call.

Elisia's POV

I ended the call when my brother entered the room.

"Alpha Stone, please can I talk to you?" He said.

I stared at him with an emotionless face.

I remember the last time I saw him, he wasn't this built.

His blond hair was now longer and he looked much older.

His icy blue eyes which both of us inherited from our dad was filled with conflicted emotions.

"As Alpha I command you to call me by my first name. After all I am your beautiful sis. Right bro?"

He hugged me and started asking me questions about what happened after I left the Moon Knight pack.

I told him how I found out about being pregnant then fighting the rogue, meeting my mom Emma and having my baby boy Alexander.

He also told me about Marcy's pregnancy when I asked about her.

He also told me about her weird cravings and how he has to get up during the night to get her meals.

And I wondered if that would have happened to me if Damien hadn't rejected me.

We talked till late in the evening until we got tired.

"Get the pack ready for "training" by 5am or else I swear on the moon goddess that I will blast them out of their sleep." I said

"Oh really, do you want to "train" sleep starved wolfs, you know that's an impossible mission." He said.

"Well then I will beat it outta them." I said.

"Well anyways when do I get to meet my nephew?" He said.

He is in Beta Max's room since he doesn't want to stay with a woman in his pack own words

"So you probably get to meet him tomorrow as he likes to follow me when I'm training or on my morning run.

"Anyway, I gotta go as you said tomorrow is 'training'." He said and left.

"Wait a minute, where are mom and dad?" I asked.

"They are somewhere in Miami Florida having the time of their lives." He answered.

"Well, bye!! Have a good nights sleep. Sweet dreams!!" I called back.

I fell asleep contented  thinking about with the reunion i had with my dear brother.