Chapter 4.

4 years later

"Alpha you have a call" my beta Max told me.

"Who is it?"

"Well it is your mom, Alpha Emma." 

"Give me the phone."

I take the call while he leaves.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well can you come see me so we can talk about it."

"Okay."

"Remember to bring along Alex. I've missed my grandson so much."

"Okay mum. Bye!!"

"Bye"

Its been four years since I had my son, Alex. He is such a wonderful boy and I know he will be a great Alpha someday.

I remember when I became Alpha last year. I was so nervous but determined to help move this pack forward and to protect it by making it one of the strongest pack out there.

I trained them very hard pushing them to the limit and thanks to that we made our pack the strongest pack after Moon Knight.

We moved the pack from the sixth position in the council to the second strongest pack.

Well I normally don't attend the galas organised by the counsellor in fear of Damien finding out about his son.

The head of the council who is William Thomas is a really nice man.

I met him when I was in Alpha training.

Flashback.

I followed Emma  as we walked down the hallway heading to the Counsellor's office.

Emma knocked on the door and someone responded with a faint "come in."

I stood there distracted thinking about my three months old Alex.

Even though we left him with an elderly woman in the pack, I was still worried.

I had been learning the etiquettes  of an Alpha and how to handle certain situations for a month already.

And Emma thought it was the right time for me to start my physical training in terms of fighting.

"Hello Counsellor Thomas" said Emma as she shook the hand of the counsellor.

"This is my adopted daughter who will soon succeed me, Elisia Rodriguez Stone" she introduced.

"Hello, Nice to meet you Counsellor Thomas" I greeted.

"Nice to meet you too." He said.

"Its a pleasure." I responded.

"Now let's get started." He said.

End of flashback.

He was the one who initiated my ceremony with my beta and my gamma Oliver.

Us three are such great friends.

Anyways, I trained and I became a stronger and better she wolf.

Well anyways enough about myself.

Just then my son entered my office.

"Hello Mommy." Alex greeted.

He looks so much like his father.

Well we need to get going because Emma  called.

"Alex!! We're going to visit grandma."

"Okay mama." He responded.

After I finished the paperwork we got going.

The walk to mom's place was a ten minute walk.

When we got there, mom greeted with a sour look on her face.

I knew then and there that what she was about to say was bad news.

"Mom what is it?" I asked.

"Wait we'll discuss it later." She responded.

"Come here my boy." She said to Alex.

Alex ran to her.

She started tickling him and he was laughing.

After that we all entered the house.

************
A few hours later

Its been a few hours since I came here and Alex has just fallen asleep.

"Mom can you now tell me what  happened?" I asked after I checked if Alex was still asleep.

"Well I went to the gala last week because you already know that we need someone to represent us since you've decided not to go to prevent Alpha Black from meeting his son."

"Mom..."

"Let me finish" she interjected.

"The Counsellor and the Alphas' had a meeting concerning the recent gathering of rogues and their intention to form a pack. 

"According to the Counsellor, the rogue alpha is called Killian."

"What!!"

"But that's not the only bad news."

"What else"

"They have gotten very close to your old pack and it seems there is someone colluding with Killian from his pack so William had no choice but to send you  there to help him discover the traitor on the disguise of training them on your speciality which is tracking.

" Anyways you are supposed to go with either your beta or your gamma but i suggest you go with your beta and some warriors to make it less suspicious.  

"But why"

"Everyone knows you have a very good eye for identifying traitors and you're famous for your very accurate tracking skills. No one escapes you.

"But you know I cannot go." I mumbled.

"I know!! But you have no choice." She said.

"Mom he will find out about Alex. You know the rumors, he is very ruthless and heartless."

"Mom,when he finds out about Alex, he will take him from me"

"And you know I can't leave Alex here because I might be gone for a long while so I have to take him with me."

"You need to be strong." Says my wolf, Storm.

"Alright,when am I going? I asked.

"Next week." She responded.

I can't believe Damien is going to meet his son next week! I thought.