•Three

*My back hurts and I'm sleepy, but I'm also in the mood to update so please forgive me for any spelling errors.*

------------

Packing his suit case, getting ready for his flight to Brazil. Taehyung makes sure to take his Gucci socks with him, like he would leave those behind.

"Sir, your private jets ready." A butler speaks from outside his room door.

Taehyung zips the bag and adjusts his black coat, he puts the trolley bag on the floor and drags the handle to the door.

Opening the door he sees his butler there, ready to take the bag for him. Taehyung walks out and hands the bag to the butler.

They begin to walk downstairs where Taehyung's father was, talking on the phone. The butler took the bag outside to the car and Taehyung goes to his father.

"Send me the reports. Good, bye." His father hung up and turned around to see Taehyung.

"Be safe okay." His father puts a hand on his shoulder, Taehyung smiles and nods.

"I will."

||

At the café, you were busy serving a few people, a warm inviting smile on your face as you greet new customers.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" You ask a woman and her son, you're assuming he's around the age of 5.

"Mama can I get a chocolate milkshake?" He asks his mother, she smiles and nods.

"Sure." She turns to you.

"One decaf coffee and one chocolate milkshake." She places her order.

"Sure thing miss." You smile and nod. Walking to the back of the café for their drinks.

Soon returning with their drinks in her hand, she hands it to the woman and she pays for it.

"Thank you for visiting, please come again." You flash a bright smile at the little boy and his mother which they return.

"We will." She waves goodbye and walks away with her son.

A few hours later your shift had ended, packing your bag and making sure to put your coat on you bid goodbye to the rest of the staff who you've managed to become friends with and your boss.

The night streets of Seoul was dark yet lighted with the street lights on the pavement and houses that had lights on, walking home at night was your favorite. Yes it was a little dangerous, but you knew how to defend yourself.

Reaching the doors of your house, you turn the door knob and walk inside.

"I'm home!" You announce, dropping your bag to the floor and taking your shoes off. You place your coat on a coat hanger near the door and walk to the living room to see your mother and a man you've never seen before sitting and talking.

"Oh, Y/n dear!" Your mother stands up, the man turns around and stands up too.

"Uhh hello?" You greet tilting your head to the side a bit.