•Five

*Its currently 7:33 and I'm at school, but its a free period so I thought I'd update. I'm also hungry😣😩*

------------

You turn around to see young man, dressed in a dress pants and dress shirt with a maroon tie. The buttons on his sleeves are unbuttoned and he has them folded to his elbows, the tie hangs loosely around his neck and his messy hair completes the look.

You freeze for a moment to take in his beauty, you've never come across someone that looks this attractive.

The main raises a brow, setting his glass of whiskey on the counter without taking his eyes off of you.

"I'm going to ask you again, what are you doing?" He speaks, snapping you out of your thoughts. You scoop a spoon of cookies and cream into your mouth and swallow the icy treat.

"Isn't it obvious?" You ask, now its your time to raise a brow. You don't even know who this man is, yet you feel intimidated as he stares at you.

"Why are you here though?" You ask. Damn, you're in a large kitchen with a hot stranger and that's the first thing you ask?

"You expect a man to have a comfortable late night drink in his home with a young half naked woman going through his fridge?" He steps closer and you step back out of pure instinct. He smirks and you internally blush but stand your ground.

"And I'm assuming you don't know that you have guests?" You ask and attempt to hold a staring battle with him but after 4 or 5 seconds you feel his eyes burning right through your soul and you look away. Taehyung steps forward and closes the distance between you two.

"Do I make you scared? Or do you think you're too good for me?" He asks, you can feel his hot breath fanning you.

"N- no. I'm just not used to this." You then realize that your pelvises are touching, you blush when you feel his semi erection against your clothed womanhood.

He grips your chin and makes you look at him, you softly gasp.

"Not keeping eye contact is blatant disrespect babygirl. How about you make it up to me, very, very, very quick." His voice is deeper and you can't help but feel aroused by it.

Why do you like this? This mans a stranger and you don't even know his name.

You gulp.

"Turn around." He commands and you oblige out of pure reaction, dropping your tub of cookies and cream to the floor you turn around and face the wall.

You feel him behind you, holding your hips, shaping your figure down to your bum shots and that's next thing you know is that he's pulling them off you and they fall at your ankle exposing your semi wet core to him. You can't help but blush, your breathing becoming uneven.