•Four

*Not getting much reads, but meh...won't stop me from updating!*

------------

Zipping your luggage bag closed, you sigh as you turn around and look at the now empty room. You were going to miss this place.

"Y/n its time to go!" You hear your mother from call for you from downstairs. You quickly turn around and get your bag.

"Coming!" You walk out the room, stopping at the door to turn around and glance at it one more time. You lower your eyes and try to ignore your heavy heart. Closing the door, you make your way downstairs.

"You got everything?" Your mom asks, standing at the door dressed in a white dress with green and yellow flowers decorated on it and a handbag in her hand. You fake a smile and nod.

"Yeah."

She nods and opens the door for you to walk out. You force your feet to move and you walk out with your mother following you.

You see a black car outside, seems to be expensive by the way it looks.

The driver stands out side and opens the door to the backseat for you and your mother, smiling at him you get in with your mother following you.

The driver closes the door and gets into the drivers seat before starting the engine and driving away.

You look out the window to think about anything other than the fact that you were leaving the house you once called home.

Your mother notices your behavior and she places her hand on yours making you look at her.

"Is something wrong?" You ask and she smiles and shakes her head.

"I know how you feel about leaving...we can tur-"

"Mom no," you shake your head. "I want you to he happy sure I'm sad about leaving but I'll adjust. So don't worry about me." You smile and her eyes soften.

"Thank you for being my daughter." Your smile grows.

"And thank you for being my mom."

||

"Sir your flight is ready." The driver informs Taehyung who was reading a business newspaper. Taehyung looks at the man and adjusts his glasses before nodding and standing up. Straightening out his suit and adjusting his maroon tie that went well with his gray dress shirt.

Walking out to the car he gets in and the driver begins to drive at the airport where Taehyung's private me waited for him.

Reaching the airport, Taehyung gets out the car and makes his way into the jet with two men holding his luggage behind him.

Sighing as soon as he sit on the leather couch in the jet. He loosens the tie around his neck to make it easier for him to breath. Taking off his glasses and leaving it on the stand next to the couch, he leans back into the couch and closes his eyes.