•Twelve

Trying to update this as much as I can to make you guys happy, and to apologize for leaving this thing on hold for so long.

———————————————

You knew you were being childish and immature, but could you really help it?

Your father was everything to you, your partner in crime, your best friend, your hero.

It just didn't feel right, you felt as if you were wronging your father by accepting your mother's relationship with Minho. You always thought that your parents would be together forever when you were younger. You always thought that when you grew up and achieved things your father would be there.

But life, life isn't fair.

For four years your moms been lying to you. You never thought she'd be seeing someone when she came home late or was always away for the weekends, you thought that maybe she was trying to get your dads death off her mind.

Sighing, you tiredly knock on Lisa's door, you just wanted some comfort.

Lisa opens the door with a huge smile on her face. "N/n—"

You lunge for her, cutting her off and making her gasp. You tightly wrap your arms around her and bury your face in her neck as you break down.

Worry instantly take over her features and she immediately wraps her arms around you, rubbing your back soothingly as you continue to sob.

Soon, you find yourself on her couch with her sitting next to you, still hugging you and Rosé on the other side of you, running her hand through your hair in a calming manner.

"Wanna tell us what's wrong?" Lisa asks softly, and you sniffle. Pulling away and wiping your damp cheeks.

"I can't." You start, your lips quivering. "I feel so bad, I want my mom to be happy but I just can't do this to my dad. I feel like I'm wronging him by accepting moms relationship with Minho." You cry, your hand coming to your face.

Lisa and Rosé look at each other in worry, they knew how much your father means to you. When he died, you locked everyone out for almost a year, being in denial.

"Its okay," Rosé assures pulling you to her, cradling you like a baby. "I know this is tough on you, and I understand why. Your father was everything to you, it's okay that you're feeling like this." She says.

"Yeah," Lisa agreed, nodding. "But if it's really bothering you, you need to talk to your mom about it."

"I- I can't." You shake your head. "She's happy with him, I can't be selfish and take away her happiness."

"You're not being selfish, N/n. You also need to be happy." Lisa sighs.

You stay quiet for a while before nodding. "Okay, but can I stay here for tonight? I don't feel like seeing her today." You mumble.