•Ten

Updating after I don't even know how long, BTW this chapter was...I don't even know what to say yoh. Its been so long since I've typed out a chapter to anything that it kind of feels weird. But yeah, let's hope this thing isn't total trash when I'm done.

Enjoy I guess

——————————————

Jogging up the stairs and running to your new room, you immediately shut the doors and jump onto your bed. Fishing under your pillows for your phone, you quickly dial Lisa's number and pray to god she isn't mad at you for calling so late.

"Hello?" You hear Lisa but, she's panting. You furrow your eyebrows.

"Hey, you good?"

There was a short pause. "Yeah, I'm good."

Then you heard something that made you go beet red. "Ah-ah! L-lisa!"

That was most definitely Rosé.

"Fuck, I'll call you later I gotta go fuck Rosé." And then she hung up leaving you speechless and feeling rather flustered.

You quickly toss your phone onto the other side of the bed and breath out heavily, your eyes wide as saucers.

What the fuck?

||

"Taehyung, can I talk to you for a second?" Minho asks, stepping into Taehyung's office only to find the young man hunched over his desk while signing some files. He looks up, his glasses resting on the bridge of his nose with a curious expression on his face as he nods and sits back with a sigh. Rubbing his sore neck.

Minho takes a seat opposite Taehyung and clears his throat. "Do you remember Diane?"

Taehyung takes a moment to ponder and nods. "Yeah, your friends daughter."

Oh he knew her alright, he may or may not have had some very drunk sex with her. Though he was drunk, he didn't forget her. He couldn't forget her even if he wanted to though, when she was in Seoul she was always around him. Bothering him and never giving him a break.

She was pretty, and hot. But she annoyed him.

"She's coming back to Seoul in a week, and her father said she wants to meet you first. So please pick her up from the airport." Minho said.

Taehyung groaned, "do I have to?"

"Yes, yes you do." Minho chuckled and Taehyung just sighed.

"How's things with Y/n?" Minho suddenly asked and Taehyung slouched in his chair, looking at the ceiling.

"Fine, I suppose. She's quiet interesting."

"That's good," Minho nodded. He was happy that they got along well, but oh only if he knew.

"Yeah." Was all Taehyung could say. You were interesting, and you satisfied his needs last night. If only he could have one more night, but he respected your boundaries.

||

You were wiping yourself as you just came out of the shower, hair still wet. You hummed to yourself while pulling on some underwear but when you turned around you gasped loudly while quickly bringing the towel to cover your naked body from intruding eyes.

Standing at the door of your bathroom was Taehyung, he was leaning against the doorframe with both his hands tucked into the pockets of his sweatpants where you saw a very noticeable bulge.

"What the heck, haven't you heard of knocking?" You ask, both angry and flustered. How long was he standing there?

"Haven't you heard of locking?" He retorted, chuckling as his eyes scanned your partially covered body.

Touché.

"Besides," he added. "Its not like I haven't seen you like this before." His eyes met yours and they were full of lust. You gulped, blushing while looking away. Unable to handle the intensity his eyes held.

"G-get out of here." You stammered lamely, your grip on the towel tightened.

As if to defy your words he stepped closer to you which resulted you to step back and your back made contact with the cold wall, a shiver going down your spine.

Taehyung cornered you, his hand resting on the wall next to your head. Suddenly, you felt like you were unable to breath.

"What do you think you're doing?" You ask.

He said nothing but leaned in, his face centimetres away from yours, his eyes staring directly into your own.

"I don't think I can stay in the same house as you and not have you." He confessed huskily, and suddenly your core started tingling. "We can keep this a secret, no one else would know." He suggested and you knew exactly what he was talking about.

"But if you don't want this, I respect your choice. But tell me truthfully, do you want this or not?" He husked, a bright blush took over your face and you thought.

Would this be a bad idea? Yup. But this man gave you the best sex you ever had, you were already craving more.

"I-" you know what? Fuck it. "I want this."