•Eleven

Um, I'm guessing you guys missed me?😂

————————————————

At dinner you clenched your thighs together, trying to regulate your breathing while playing with your food. The blush on your cheeks rather noticeable.

"A-ah!" You gasped as Taehyung bit at your sweet spot, his fingers rubbing fast and harsh circles on your clit.

"Mm, you make the sweetest sounds." He said, his voice low and deep. You buried your face in his chest out of shyness. Though you don't know why you were being shy in the first place.

Without warning he inserts a finger in you and moan softly, your grip on his shirt tightening. "T-taehyung." You moaned and he grunted.

Soon he added a second finger and your legs started feeling like jello. When he pulled them out you almost whined and he laughed, "sh, I'll give you something better."

He pushed his sweatpants down only enough to take his cock out. You could see it standing proudly, the tip red and dripping with pre-come.

Whimpering when he positioned himself against you, his lips found yours and he harshly snapped his hips. Burying himself into you causing you to gasp loudly.

"So," Minho started and gathered your attention. "We decided to have the wedding in a few months time." He said, smiling at your mother. You couldn't really care about that at the moment, your mind kept replaying what happened earlier.

"Ah!" You whimpered as Taehyung kept thrusting into you. He nibbled on your earlobe and you shut your eyes tightly, the pleasure he gave you starting to get overwhelming.