Playing Nice?

"Oh my heart is omg! Are you okay y/n what happen to your lip why does it look like there was a deep cut in the middle?"
Hoseok came up to me at lunch scanning my face if I was okay. At least if Hoseok cares he's nice about it not like some people.

"Yeah, something happened last night but I can't really talk about it sorry Hobi."
Hoseok still feeling my face if there isn't any wounds.

"Aww man, it's okay y/n at least your okay now, we'll have to get back to the squad. Oh by the way the squad and I are going to see a scary movie tonight want to come? I can pick you my dad is letting me barrow his car.."
———————————————————————————
Y/n pov
Aww Hoseok is really nice to me well like the only one. But oh hell no! He wants me to hangout with his group of annoying friends including Jungkook.
I don't think I can handle that mean boy. I'll just have to play nice for Hoseok.
———————————————————————————
"Alright I'll go, but! If Jungkook starts being more of a ass whole then usual I'm out."

He patted my shoulder while starting to walk away..
"Don't worry y/n I'll convince Jungkook-ah to behave for me at least."

*Time skip*
I placed a black V-neck and some ripped jeans with my converse. Put on a beanie and my jacket to meet Hoseok outside.
"Bye Eomma! Bye Appa!"

Hoseok arrived with a red nice car, his parents must be rich because that care looked like it costed millions of won.

"Okay so i talk to Jungkook he said he'll play nice let's see if he actually means it.. if anything y/n please don't run out. Anytime I watch scary movies I panic but the guys just make fun of me so now that your here we can protect each other."
*Hoseok whined as he took off*

We eventually arrived and all 6 boys were standing in a circle waiting for us. The rest of the members greeted me except Jungkook he looked bothered and Jimin right away put his arm around me leading me to the ticket booth with the rest.
"Baby girl you can sit with me I'll protect you."

Elbowed his stomach causing Jimin to release me while I ran to stand next to Hoseok.

"Oh so I see, your Hoseok's new bitch." Jungkook said while he turned to face us
All the members shook their head trying to ignore one of the biggest insult he gave me all year. Right away Hoseok took my hand leading me inside the theater before I could even bark at him and lash out.

"What the fuck is his problem man we haven't even gotten inside the theater and he wants to start with me.. let me go Hoseok I'll destroy him! Huh!"
Hoseok grabs my wrist even tighter and sat me down next to him as I pouted making the most angry face expression I ever had..

The guys all sat next to us but made sure Jungkook was on the other end away from me plus just us 8 people almost filled up a whole row.
Took a deep breath and started enjoying on some popcorn I bought while watching the newest attractions. From time to time I slightly turned over to see if Jungkook was daring to look at me but no he just crossed his legs and arms taking unnecessary deep breaths.
Had Jungkook forgotten that he saved me yesterday had he left the little time of him actually caring. I don't understand if your doing a kind move wouldn't you be nice to the person. I'm done playing nice once we get out of this theater he'll have a piece of my mind. Sorry to Hoseok..

The movie was scary but not much I found it cute how Hoseok jumped nearly onto me of how scared he was but what was also cute is Jin did the same.
Finally the movie finish while we all stood up Jungkook speeded walked passing us but made sure the bump me causing me to fall down to my seat.

"That's it!!"
This time Hoseok didn't even hold me back he knew I was angry and couldn't do nothing about it..

Jungkook stood by the wall near the exit waiting for us.. I ran up to him and slapped him hard across his face. Leaving the guys shocked including some people around us.

"I'm so done! You treat me like shit! You act like my hero then you insult me I think not! Your a mother fucken ass Jungkook and you don't realize how much you hurt me.. what's the point of all this! I don't even understand why you hate me so much.."

He aggressive pushed me against Hoseok and took off angrily, with tears falling down my face Hoseok lead me to his car.
The whole car ride was silent just hoseok's sighs.

Once we arrived in front of my house Hoseok parked the car.
"Look y/n I'm sorry Jungkook is like that with you.. but also you guys both don't try to get along. He might seem like a asswhole but he doesn't know how to express himself. Y/n as both of your guys friend I believe deep down you both care about each other. Just don't think hard about it go with the flow okay."

Me being stubborn I didn't respond and just hugged him as a thank you for the movie and went inside my house.
I didn't want things to go down like that but he just kept pushing my buttons until I snapped, and I'm here really thinking Jungkook just might change after yesterday but nope I was wrong.

A/n: dang slapping Jungkook on a theater wow so raw! Anyways hope you enjoyed I hope I'm not boring u I'm trying really hard.