Hanging Out

Next Day| Mysterious Person's pov

I can't believe in it!!! Finn and Rachel are friends again!!!!!! I thought they would never talk again, plan A didn't work but now plan B is going to work, in a while no one will remember Rachel Berry.

Finn's pov

I wake up and I am so happy! I get of the bed and take a shower and get dressed. My mom actually is very confused, usually she have to drag me out of the bed and today I done everything quickly. The reason of my happiness have a name: Rachel. Having her as a friend is so amazing and I missed this so much, her and I. I know she is having a hard time because of her mother so I just want to be there for her.

The time that I spend away from Rachel made me realize how much I miss her when she is not around, I knew that I had a thing for her but I didn't knew it was that hard.

I finished brushing my teeth and grab the car keys and go to school. When I get there I go straight to my locker and minutes later Rachel gets there.

"Good morning shorty." I said and she giggle.

"Morning giant." She said and I laugh.

"Have plans for after school?" I asked her.

"No." She said.

"Now you have, we are hanging out. Remember Finn's day? Today is a Rachel's day." I said and she giggle.

"Fine then, what do you think about we go to the beauty salon and have our nails and our hair done?" She said giggling.

"What?!" I asked with wide eyes.

"I was kidding, you should've seem your face!" She said laughing and I laugh with her. "But we are going to listen a lot of Taylor Swift." She said and I laugh.

"Never in a million years." I said and she give me a 'don't even try' look. "Fine!" I said and she laugh.

After all the boring classes and boring glee club it's finally time to Rachel's day! We get off the school and go to my car, Rachel connected her phone on the car to put some music.

"We are really going to spend the rest day listening Taylor Swift?" I asked and Rachel look at me smiling.

"Hudson, I know you like it too, so don't even try." She said and I smile at her.

"You got me." I said and she laugh. "Someday I ask Taylor to call you." I said and Rachel choke.

"Do you know Taylor Swift?!" Rachel yelled.

"I do." I said and Rachel look at me shocked.

"HOW COULD YOU DON'T TELL ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, HUDSON!!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!" Rachel yelled at me. "I WILL KILL YOU FINN HUSDON!!!! THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY TIME I FELT ENVIOUS ABOUT YOU!" She yelled and laugh. "I HATE YOU!"

"I love you too." I said smirking and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm so mad at you right now." She said and I laugh, she looks so cute and hot when she is mad...Shut up Hudson!

"Please don't be mad at me." I said and she giggle.

"Just drive!" She said playfully and she put Blank Space by Taylor Swift, and I have to admit it's a nice song, Rachel is singing along and her voice is amazing, every time I hear I get surprise.

We spend the whole day talking and laughing and everyday I spend with Rachel I am sure that is all that I want to the rest of my life, have her next to me.