LA Couple

A month later

I finally graduated in school and I have the love of my life next to me. Today is the day I am coming back to Los Angeles, but let me say, I'm coming back way more happier than I left, I'm coming back with my girl! 

We are on the plane and I close my eyes, just remembering every single moment in Hollywood until now, I remembered how I met Rachel...What a day!

"Woah, watch out!" I said.

"You were the one who bumped into me." The person said annoyed and I look at her, it's a brunette shorty girl.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked her with a annoyed tone.

"Yeah I know you're Finn Hudson, the superstar and I don't care a damn about that." She said annoyed, wow, that's new but intriguing.

"Wow that's new." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry if I'm not drowning over you and jumping on you." She said in a mad tone.

"Woah, why do you hate me? I mean, I'm famous, I'm good looking, I'm rich and I'm fun. It's impossible to hate me." I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"You're a bigger jerk than I thought you were, money and fame aren't everything." She said mad.

"Hey! I'm not a jerk." I said.

"Whatever, I don't care. I'm late to my English class." She said.

"English? I'm on this class, I go with you." I said and she rolled her eyes. I want to chat more with this girl, something about her is intriguing me.

"If you go in silence." She said annoyed and we walk to the class.

I giggle with the memory, she hated me, I can't blame her, I was a jerk at first but she changed me, she made me a better person, and I love my shorty for doing that.

"What you're giggling about?" My lovely girlfriend asked and closed the magazine she were reading.

"I'm just remembering how we met." I said and she smiled.

"I hated the Mr. Good Looking, Famous, Rich and Fun but I love the Finn." Rachel said and I laugh remembering the nickname.

"You will never forget, will you?" I asked and she deny with her head.

"I might use in my wedding vows." She said and I laugh, Rachel is so funny, I'm one lucky dude.

"So romantic." I joked and she laugh and rest her head on my shoulder, I'm with my fingers interlocked with hers cause I'm not the biggest fan of airplanes.

"Baby?" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"I know my life is crazy, paparazzi's all the time, events and work all the time. And I also know that you never asked for all that and I wouldn't be mad if you said that you don't want to be with me anymore because all of that." I said and she take her face off my shoulder and looked at me if I were crazy.

"Finn, I love you. And I know that your life is CRAZY and I also know is going to be a huge change of my life but I also know that no matter what I will have you and as long as I have you I am complete. I've already lost so many people and I can't lose you too. You're my other half and I love you so much." She said and I smiled.

"What I ever done to you let me love you? I mean, we are together for almost a year and you didn't killed. Yes, I am gorgeous and sometimes stupid but you're awesome." I said joking and she laugh.

"I just like gorgeous and stupid boys, my type is actually very specific, I like very tall dudes, I am shorty but I have a thing for tall boys, with dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes, oh and I love when they laugh and show their dimples." She said and I smiled to her.

"I might know one guy who fit in this description." I said smirking and she giggle, I put my hand on her cheek and pull her to a passionately kiss.

"Have I ever told you how excited I am cause I'll see you everyday and kiss you and hug you every time I want, we are going to be in the same house, I just realized that I am addicted to you." I said frowning my eyebrows and she giggled. 

"I am very excited too, my hot boyfriend all to myself." She said and I kiss her cheek.

After I few hours I wake up with someone placing kisses on my cheek, I look to my right side and see that is my girlfriend, when she saw that I am awake she smiled, I love that woman so much.

"Sorry for waking you up, but we are here and I'm almost sure that if you stay in this airplane you might wake up in another country." She said and I laugh.

After all that bullshit of grabbing baggages and all, we finally can leave! I'm holding Rachel's hand and when we pass through the gates and tons flashes on our faces (^^^), this is definitely the thing I hate the most about my life, every time there are cameras on my face. We finally can get in the limo.

"Since when you need to get through all of this?" Rachel asked me.

"Since I was 13." I answered and she looks at me surprised.

"Alone?" She asked and I nod.

"Alone." I said and she is thinking about something, I know that cause she is bitting her lip and spaced out.

"I love you." She said about almost 10 minutes of silence, I look at her confused.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You said you had to been through all of that alone and I know it's sucks being alone in hard times, so I just want to let you know that you're not alone anymore." She simply said and I put my arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to me and hug her tight and she laughed and I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you so damn much." I said and she smiled, I can't stay away from my girl.

"We are starting our new story today." She said and I smile.

"And I can't wait." I said.

The End

I'll start soon a new book, focusing on Finchel. And I want to tranquilize you guys, they won't break up, they'll be through fights and all like a normal couple, but no break ups! Such a cute couple.