I'm Tired

(A/N: the last chapter was just to be something funny, won't change anything in the story)

Finn's pov - Next Day

I wake up with someone calling me like crazy, what the hell? I just wanna sleep, people know that sleep is the second thing that I like the most do to, the first one is be with Rachel, wow I am a DAMN boyfriend. I grab the phone and see that is my manager calling and I roll my eyes, what does she want? I know what I want, SLEEP. It's 2:00am.

"Can't you wait until the sun be in the sky?!" I said answering the phone mad.

"Shit! I forgot that it's 2 am there, sorry kiddo." She said and I roll my eyes, I know she can't see but anyway.

"Why did you called me?" I asked cranky."

"Are you dating?!!!" She yelled throw the phone and I take de phone from my ear.

"Yes I am, why?" I asked confused.

"Why you didn't tell me?" She asked.

"Cause I know you would do a big deal about it." I said.

"This is great Finn! Your fans would love you even more when they see that you're dating an usual girl, that you don't care about stereotype. They will imagine that your girlfriend could be any of them!" She said excited.

"I don't know what you're thinking, but you better stop. I'm not using my girlfriend for marketing." I said.

"Its not marketing...It's...Okay it's kind of marketing." She said.

"Don't bring my girlfriend into this." I said. "And wait a minute...How do you know that I have a girlfriend?"

"It's in all magazines things like 'who is Finn Hudson's mysterious girlfriend?' A girl who deliver pizza told to a gossip magazine, she didn't saw her but she saw you. Then I remembered that Saturday I were at Rachel's and we asked pizza and all.

"Don't bring my Rachel, I'm serious about that. I'm serious, I don't want her into my crazy life." I said.

"You love her, don't you?" She asked me, Trish  my manager can be crazy sometimes, but I really like her, she is family. So we discuss all the time, like she is an older sister, she is only 25 but she is my manager since when I got there. I was very young and so was she, that's why it worked.

"With all my heart." I said smiling like crazy to the ceiling.

"Oh, my baby boy is now a man!" She said and I laugh. "But seriously Finn, just one interview with both of you." She begged and I giggle.

"Can't you accept a no?" I asked her and she giggle.

"No, but now I'm not talking like manager, I'm here as your friend, Trish, so tell me how is your girlfriend." She said and I smile thinking about her.

"Her name is Rachel, and I don't even know how to start. She's the kindest, sweetest, funniest person I've ever met. At first, she hated me but I always thought she were interesting. In the first day in school I bumped into her and we discussed, she didn't care a damn about who I were, but fate is awesome and we end up having all classes together and our lockers are next to each other. So I used that as a opportunity to annoy her and it was working, but as the days were passing we were getting along, then we become best friends, we were always together. But in school had a crazy chick who was crazy about me, she thought I belonged to her and she tried to tear me and Rachel apart, but didn't work it. So she came with a gun to school and tried to kill Rachel, she shot Rachel and before Rachel faint she said she loved me. Then, thank God, everything turn out fine and Rachel is alive." I said but Trish interrupted me.