I'm Going

(A/N: READ MY NEW BOOK BAD BOY & PRINCESS!) 

*2 months later*

It's been two months since my mom's passing, and I think I'm going well. But I can't stop thinking about what Finn said to me "I will always be here for you, I love you so much and breaks my heart seeing you cry." He said and I know he meant it "I would never let you go to that church alone, I won't let go your hand any moment of the day. Cause I'm here for you in happy and sad moments, I'm here for you always."  It's almost time for graduation and I am freaking out. I still doesn't know if I am going with Finn or not. I mean, I want to, but I don't know. I love Finn, we are dating for lovely 7 months and I've  never been so happy in my life. He makes me feel so special everyday. 

I'm here at school talking with Kurt and Blaine when I see my handsome boyfriend passing through the doors.

"We better go, her Prince Charming is coming." Kurt said and I giggle and he and Blaine get off and Finn smiled and walk to me, when he get to me I almost jump on him and I hug him tight and he hug me back and I kiss his cheek.

"Only the cheek?" He asked and I grab him by the collar and pull him into a deep kiss and we make out for great minutes.

"That's better." He said and I smile.

"You're so damn cute." I said squeezing his cheek and he laugh.

"What's up with you today?" He asked giggling and I hug him again.

"I'm just needy for you." I said hugging him and he is laughing.

"Aww, you're the cutest girl in the world." He said and kissed the top of my head and I just squeeze my arms around his waist and he giggle.

"I love you my handsome boyfriend." I told him and he half smile. I think the fact that I am super needy today is because graduation is in the end of the week and my boyfriend is going back to Los Angeles and I need to decide if I'm going with him or not. I didn't told him but I was accepted in UCLA, I want to tell him, but in a special way, I just don't know how.

"I love you too my beautiful girlfriend. And I love your needy version, it's cute. But thinking about it, every version of you is cute." He said and I smile to him. "I'm definitely the luckiest dude on Earth." He said and I peck his lips.

Then I grab his hand and we go together to class. I could spent hours and hours holding Finn's hand. When he touches me, wow, it's the best feeling in the world. We get in class and sit together, the usual.

"The only thing fun about classes is cause I have all of them with you and we sit together in all of them." Finn said and I laugh.

"We are inseparable, aren't we?" I asked and Finn laugh and put his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer to him and kiss the top of my head and I smile, I love this little moments and actions, those small things makes me feel so loved.

"Hell we are, but I don't mind. I can easily spend all of my days with you." He said and suddenly I feel this warm feeling in my chest, I love Finn so much and now I'm sure.

I am sure now, I already lost people that I love, my dad and my mom and I don't wanna loose Finn. He is the love of my life, I never loved a boy like this before, I never felt like this for anyone. I'm so young and lucky for finding him in this moment of my life, that I needed someone to be here for me and I know he will always be here for me and I want to be here for him forever. 

"I love you." I said looking to him, I said that from nowhere, in the middle of the class. He looks at me and half smile.

"I love you too." He said and I smile "But why you're saying that from nowhere?"