The Happiest Couple

A few days later 

A few days later 

After my talk with Rachel in the auditorium, we are happiest and strongest than ever. I really want her to accept my proposal and go to Los Angeles with me. Don't think I'm being selfish asking her to do this, I've actually thought about this before she come to talk with me. We can live together in Los Angeles, she can go to college in UCLA and I can still be with her, cause seriously, I can't even stand the idea of having her away from me. She is fresh air to my lungs. 

It's Saturday and I am bored at home lying on the couch. I take a shower and wear my sweatpants and stay with no shirt. I sit on the couch and look something to watch and I see that Funny Girl is on tv, Rachel's favorite movie, I try to call her but she didn't answer. So I wear my black hoodie and grab my car keys and drive to Rachel's house, today is a rainy and cold day. I rang the bell and Rachel opened the door, she looks extremely cute today.

"Finn? What you're doing here?" She asked confused. "Oh my God, come in it's freezing there." She said and pull me inside and I smile to her.

"Can't I just visit my girlfriend?" I said joking.

"Of course you can, but I just don't want you to be sick standing in the cold." She said and I kiss her lightly and she smiled to me.

"Anyway, I came because I called and you didn't answer and Funny Girl is on TV! I know is your favorite movie and while we are talking we are missing the movie. So come here." I said and grab her and put on my shoulder and take her to the living room, she is laughing uncontrollably and I put her on the couch and turn the TV on.

"I can't believe you drove to my house, just to tell me that my favorite movie is on TV." She said giggling while we watch the movie. We are cuddling on the couch while we're watching the movie.

"I'll do anything for my girl." I said and she kissed me lightly. After a while Fanny Brice, Barbra Streisand, started to sing My Man. Rachel get off the couch and grab my hand and start to dance with me while she sang along with the movie. I spin her then put my arms on her waist and she put her arms around my neck and keep singing to me. She actually have a great voice, I don't know if she knows that, but her voice in wonderful. The music ends and I am smiling like crazy to Rachel and she is smiling.

"I love you my man." She said and I smile to her.

"I love you my lady." I said and kissed her passionately. 

We finished watching Funny Girl, then we watch more movies. Like I said before, Rachel is looking extremely cute today, she is wearing a denim shorts and a sweater and my hoodie that I bored to her someday.

"Hm...Have I ever seen this hoodie before?" I asked and she giggle.

"I don't know, have you?" She joked and I laugh.

"I'm pretty sure it's mine." I said and she giggle.

"Not anymore." She said and I giggle. 

"Thief." I joked and she laughed.

"Do you want in back?" She asked.

"No, not really. Looks better in you." I said and she kissed me and I deepen the kiss. Then thing heated and everyone knows what happened. I'm lying just with my boxers on the couch with my naked girlfriend in my arms.

"Suddenly, I'm not cold anymore." She said and we both laugh.

"Neither do I." I said and we both fall asleep. About 2 hours later I wake up and Rachel isn't next to me, I get off the couch and go to the kitchen and see her there drinking water. She looks to my body, I'm still wearing only my boxers.

"Enjoying the view, hun?" I asked and she is taken from the thoughts.

"I never get tired." She said smiling and I giggle.

"It's all yours baby." I said and hug her from behind and she giggle.

"I'm glad about that." She said smiling and I kissed her cheek.

"You're so cute!" I exclaimed and she giggle .

"You're the best." She said. "Do you want lunch?" 

"I do." I said and she giggle.

"I don't know why I even ask." She said and I giggle and kiss her cheek once more. I still had my arms around her waist and my face are next to hers.

"You love me anyway." I said and she giggle.

"True." She said and grab the phone. While Rachel asked the food, I go to the living room and wear my sweatpants but keep shirtless. Few minutes later Rachel walk in the living room.

"What did you ordered?" I asked her.

"Pizza." She said.

"Pizza? For lunch?" I asked.

"Baby, every time is time for pizza." She said and I laugh.

"I like the way your mind works." I said and she giggle.

"That's why you love me." She said and I laugh and she comes to me and kiss me lightly.

"I do." I said and she sit next to me and I put my arm around her shoulder. We are now watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S  and it's hilarious. Rachel is laughing hard and me too, sometimes I laugh because of Rachel's laugh. Then the bell ring and must be the pizza, I open the door and there is a woman with the pizza.

"It's $26,50." The woman said in a flirty tone, SHIT, I'm still shirtless. "But for you is for free, hottie." She said and wow...This is weird.

"No, no! I pay." I said and grab my wallet.

"Oh my God! You're Finn Hudson." She said and I slowly nod.

"Yep, that's me." I said a little bit uncomfortable.

"So hottie, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked and I nod.

"Yes, and actually she is inside. So if you don't mind." I said and give her 50 bucks and grab the pizza. "You can keep the change."

"Wow what a lucky girl! Can you give an autograph?" She asked and I fake a smile and she hand me a post it and a pen.

"Sure." I said and autograph the piece of paper and give to her.

"Oh my God! Thank you very much." She squealed and left excited and I get in the house again and Rachel is giving me a look.

"Let's eat those pizza...hottie." She said and burst out laughing.

"Haha, how funny." I said and she peck my lips.

"C'mon hottie, the pizza is getting cold." Rachel said giggling and I roll my eyes playfully. We ate the pizza and keep talking about everything , one of the things that I love the most on her is that I can talk about everything with Rachel.

"I am so happy right now." She said and I giggle.

"Cause you're eating pizza?" I asked her and she laugh.

"Cause I am eating pizza with my man." She said and I smile.

"And I am so happy too, cause I'm eating pizza with my lady." I said and she smiled.