I Love You So Much

After class I asked Finn to come to the auditorium with me, I need to talk about the future with him. I'm here sit on the stage swinging my legs in the air cause my feet don't reach the floor and I am staring to the floor.

"Hey babe." Finn said approaching me and I look up just to see him with a half smile and I small smile to him.

"Hey." I said almost whispering to him.

"Oh oh...For your face I can tell that is the talk." He said and sit next to me.

"You're right." I said.

"So, what is the subject?" He asked. 

"I am scared Finn." I said and he frown his eyebrows.

"Scared of what?" He asked.

"The future and us. This is something that is bothering for a while now and I'm trying to push this conversations away for the past weeks. But Finn, what will happen to us?" I asked a little bit nervous and Finn is thinking.

"I want to be with you." He said and I rest my head on his shoulder and stare the wall.

"I want to be with you too, but soon you have to comeback to Los Angeles." I said.

"Come with me." He said and I look at him like he is crazy.

"What?" I asked him.

"Think with me? It would be that bad? I love you and we could be together." He said.

"But Finn...I want to go to college, I want to be someone in life." I said a little bit upset. "I can't stop my life Finn."  

"But you don't have to! I'm just asking you to go with me, I'm not asking to you drop your studies and stay in my shadow. I'm just asking you to go with me." He said and I sighed.

"I don't know Finn, I love you, I really really do." I said and Finn get off the stage and stand inf front of me, he hold my hands and look into my eyes.

"I love you too, let's do this. Let's drop this subject for now and you think about my proposal, you take a time for yourself to think about this." He said and I just pull him into a deep hug. I bury my face into his neck and breath his sent. When I feel his sent I feel much better, I feel safe while I'm with Finn.

"You're my girl, you know that right? No matter what, I'll love you forever. We are endgame Rachel Berry, no matter what everyone say, we are forever." He said and a few tears rolled my cheek and fall on Finn's shoulder. I had my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and he had his arms around me. 

"I love you so much, Finn Hudson. We are endgame." I said still with my face buried in his neck. 

(A/N: You guys think Rachel should go with Finn?)