100th Update + The Future Of This Book

Hey everyone. I just realized that this is the 100th update to this book and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has read this and shown support to this time and time again. I really appreciate it.

A lot has happened since I first started posting on this book (I started posting way back in 2017). But, it's been a fun ride and I wish to continue posting in it. This ship has grown a lot since then and will only continue to do so for years to come. Granted there hasn't really been any real movement for Damirae becoming canon since 2017's the Judas Contract. But, I still remain hopeful of it happening soon. At least in one form of media. Perhaps they'll announce the next Teen Titans movie this year at comic con. I have been patiently waiting for it and will continue to do so. The wait has been agonizing. Lol. But, I think it's going to happen at some point. Although, the ship has expanded since then because more people are aware of it. I do feel like things have been very quiet lately. There hasn't been that sense of unity and excitement behind it that there used to be. Granted there have been some good fics out there that people are reading. (Check out Bats_1213 and azarathmetrionz pages for those). But, I still miss the excitement from earlier on and want to see it back. I know it's probably because we haven't really had any updates on Damirae in awhile. But, I still miss that time period from earlier on and want to get it back. Anyone else feel the same way?

The Future Of This Book:
Ok everyone. Now that I have your attention I wanted to ask you all what I should do with the future of this book. I love updating it and interacting with all of you on it. But, I'm having trouble coming up with ideas. I think I'm going to bring back Damirae fan fiction of the week at some point. But, besides that I have no clue what to do with this book. I really want to know what other ideas I should do with this book. So please let me know in the comment section. I would really appreciate all of your help with this.

Lastly, I once again want to thank everyone for reading this since the beginning. This ship was the original reason I joined Wattpad and since then I have expanded into talking about other things and interacted with some pretty awesome people and I couldn't be happier for it. While it's true there's sometimes some hostility. The Good always outweighs the bad for me and I like to keep it positive on here.

Anyways, that's going to wrap it up for this brief little update. Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section below where we can continue to discuss this further and as always thank you all for reading this and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

 Please let me know your thoughts in the comment section below where we can continue to discuss this further and as always thank you all for reading this and I hope that you all have a wonderful day!