My Favorite Things About the Damirae Community

Hey everyone. This update comes from a suggestion by BreeWritesStuff. (Thanks for the suggestion). She also had an update like this on one of her books. So this update will mirror a lot of what she said.

So what are my favorite things about this community? Well the thing that got me into it in the first place were the fanfics themselves. I've read some pretty good ones that have helped to fill in the void that's been left by Damirae not officially happening yet in the movies, tv shows, and comics. But, there's a chance it will happen soon! So I hope you all keep up the support for it. I just want to see it become cannon in at least one medium. It doesn't have to be in every medium but if you give me it in at least one of them then I'll be satisfied.

Outside of the fanfics themselves the thing I like the most about this community is well the community itself. It's not a toxic environment where everyone is at each other's throats constantly. People here are so chill and laid back. So far I've only come across friendly people on here and it's been nice. Plus, through this community I've been able to talk about other things outside of  Damirae related stuff and it's been a lot of fun. So from the bottom of my heart I want to thank all of you for being so kind and generous on here and for reading this. I hope that with this page I can help to spread some positive vibes  throughout the entire Damirae community. I want to continue talking more about Damirae and help spread the word on this ship and who knows maybe we can make it officially happen somewhere. (Never underestimate the power of shippers). Anyways, I wanted to thank all of you for reading this and I hope that you all have a wonderful day. So until next time. Have a good one.