🍻drunk🍻

YOONKOOK
-Angst
-Domestic couple au
-Jungkook has a bad past with alcohol making sure he always stayed away from it.

Third pov

"Ok Yoongi it's fine! I Know how hard you are working for this promotion don't worry I can take care of myself." Jungkook said smiling as he searched Netflix for a movie well he had his Boyfriend on speaker.

"Okay love you too babe." Jungkook said as he heard a beep, signaling his boyfriend hung up.

Jungkook is a supportive boyfriend and always has been always will be. The couple had been dating for four years now (not counting when they broke up for a few months jungkooks senior year) and they had helped each other through so much and been each other's rock, Safe Haven.

Neither of the boys had an amazing past. Yoongi growing up poor, his family always struggling to feed him and his sister since his single mom had troubles. He himself had to work at a young age and make hard decisions no child should make.

Well Jungkook. His family was completely fine money-wise they had a nice two-story house with a big pool in the backyard and he always had new clothes. But no one knew that inside the walls of his nice house he would hide in the closet with his older brother as his drunken father would beat his sobbing wife. his father had drinking problems and every time he was drunk he would take his anger from work out on him his mother and his brother. So ever since a young age Jungkook have sworn never to drink alcohol he couldn't even stand the smell of it. (Yoongi rarely drank since he started to date kook) 

But they found each other, that's all that matters they help each other through everything and they love each other to the Moon and back.

"Holly! Come here baby!" Jungkook called and little fluffy Holly came running from across their small Apartment, jumping on the couch and running onto Jungkooks lap. "Sorry baby, daddy isn't here today again you know how hard he's working." Jungkook said petting Holly and sighing. It's true he truly missed his boyfriend. Yoongi hasn't been home for three days. Jungkook wasn't worried the male was off being foolish, no he knew how hard is older boyfriend was working to get promoted to manager and had to work day and night. But that didn't mean he wouldn't miss his lover.

Jungkook blankly stared at the screen showing some random rom-com he clicked as he thought about his boyfriend until a ding from his phone distracted him as he reach for it he internally hoped it would be his Yoongi. But sadly it was just a Update from one of his many web toons. He sighed as he swiped it away, smiling at the background.

 He sighed as he swiped it away, smiling at the background

It was a while back, a year ago at most. It was about a month after their three year anniversary and they where invited to Yoongis sisters wedding.

But the two being who they are left the nice wedding after party which was reserved in a nice place and tore their suite jackets off with no cares in the world but each other. Running around the beautiful gardens, playing all sorts of childish games, Jungkook hiding behind a tree holding his breath as he hoped Yoongi wouldn't walk his way; only to have the older grab him from behind resulting in a loud scream before the two played a round of tag. Yoongi chasing Jungkook who was giggling his head off and sooner than later finding a hose as he sprayed Yoongi with the blue tube; watching as Yoongi cowered away from the water much like a cat would. He remembered when he tackled Yoongi to the ground when the older finally got the hose, both men panting and smiling like two in love idoits, a big gummy smile and a big bunny smile. "I love you Yoongi." "I love you too baby, can't wait till one day it's our own wedding we're ditching."