Chapter Six

I felt thankful when Officer Baby Girl finally stepped back to her post after ogling Tony so openly and even reaching to grab his thick log as she circled the table back to her designated area to watch over the rest of the inmates. I no longer had an appetite as I sat silently with my head bowed to stare at my pancakes while feeling no hunger anymore, I was completely hurt and disgusted over everything that went down. I glanced over at Tony as he sipped his apple juice without even sparing me so much of a glance, and that only made the hurt settle. I turned my attention away from him and looked at the three white inmates that walked into the cafeteria in a small group to join into the line leading out the door for breakfast.

"I paid five dollars for that, you better eat it." Tony huffed, still not looking over at me as his eyes watched everyone before us.

I spared him yet another glance in the hope to see him looking back at me but my hopes were unheard as he simply stared in front of him, I moved to unopen my platter and the aroma of the pancakes caused my stomach to turn, maybe I was hungry after all. I licked my lips as I dug into my plate and ate all three pancakes while not sparing Tony another glance because I was so focused on how good these pancakes were, they were delicious. I felt a hard gaze on me and looked to meet the eyes of a guard that was positioned by a pair of doors that I didn't know what lead to, and I wasn't curious enough to find out. His gaze made me uneasy as he stared openly at me and didn't even bother to stop staring when I had caught him looking at me, perhaps it's because he knew I was knew and he saw Tony sitting beside me. I averted my eyes and looked beside me as Mickey scurried closer and took the seat Freddie once occupied, I heard Tony's groan and I would of laughed if I was in a good mood... but I wasn't. 

"Streets wanna cut a deal, he said meet him in his cell whenever ya'll get done." Mickey said, scratching his chin before looking at Tony's platter hungrily. "You gonna eat the rest of that, man?"

Tony shoved him the platter while rising to his feet as I rose to my feet as well and grabbed my trash, I followed him out and dumped my trash as we walked out, I followed closely behind Tony as he walked to our cell and I frowned. He entered the cell and I entered behind him as I came to a stop while he leaned against the table inside, I entwined my arms lowly against my stomach as I looked at him.

"I thought we were going to meet that one guy." I spoke up, looking at him in confusion.

"I'm going to meet that one guy." Tony replied. "You're gonna go take a shower." 

Tony grabbed a towel and some liquified body wash, making me look down at it in shock that he actually had this, and I was sure it might of actually been contraband but I didn't really care that it was. I took the offered items and smiled lightly as I saw it was already used, meaning this is the soap he uses, maybe he wants me to smell like him. 

"You're not coming?" I asked, looking at him hopefully while smiling lightly at him.

He took a heavy sigh and cracked his neck loudly. "It's your third day, Baby, I can't follow you everywhere you fucking need to go." He snapped, making me take a warning step back as I clutched the towel and body wash to my chest nervously.

"O-Oh... o-okay." I whispered, feeling hurt at his attitude and his rejection to spend time with me, was I that bad?

I didn't dare to push the issue as I grabbed my spare uniform and added it to the belongings I clutched to my chest before glancing at him again as he didn't move an inch. I then turned and slowly shuffled my way down the steps and along the corridor while passing many inmates that had no manners, bumping into me accidently and purposely. I clutched the items to my chest while wandering along the everlasting corridors that attached to each other at different corners. I finally managed to find the bathroom and thankfully it was mostly empty with open shower heads for anyone's use, I entered and looked at the guard standing near as I walked toward the less populated area. I sat my belongings alongside and moved to the shower head while glancing around to make sure I was mostly alone, there was people on the dividing side of the wall that were rowdy but they didn't bother me a bit with their loudness.