Chapter Eleven

I stared at the ceiling as the darkness slowly crept toward the edge of my vision, it was dead silent inside of the pod and while that was a good thing around this time of night, I knew something bad was going to happen from the "off" feeling pitted in my stomach. I sighed, rolling onto my side and facing the concrete cell wall as Tony only pulled me tighter against his chest while shifting around to be more comfortable also. I couldn't find sleep... or perhaps it couldn't find me and while Tony was sleeping so well, I just couldn't seem to settle the thoughts in my head as I caught the sound of guard shoes coming our way. I slowly rolled over while peeking while a flashlight shined the way the guard was coming toward, I listened and watched as the female guard that seemed to enjoy harassing Tony's affection paused and flashed the light inside. Common sense said that Tony was already sleep, and I knew she had common sense because it was dead hours of the morning. She stared at me as I stared back, our eyes lingering as her eyelids lowered and she openly glared at me while standing and staring with the flashlight pointed directly at me. I squinted my eyes from the brightness and waited as she turned and marched her way past the cell, her shoes slowly growing lighter as I shook my head, shocked that she could envy me. 

"Don't worry 'bout her." Tony's groggily voice spoke suddenly, he reached up and scratched as his scalp before sighing.

I chuckled in disbelief. "As if she's not the one calling shots around here."

"She's not." Tony replied, making me glance over at him with a raised eyebrow. "Don't let them fool you, Warden Harper is still here."

"How you know?" I asked with in a soft whisper, turning over and gently caressing my finger along Tony's left eyebrow. 

"Blue minivan." He replied simply, giving me a light shrug. "Now go to sleep." 

"I can't..." I whispered, glancing up at him before allowing my eyes to fall on the heavy stubble along his jawline as I gently used my nails to scratch through it.  

"I can put you to sleep." He whispered, opening his chocolatey eyes and giving me a sly smile as he leaned forward and lightly pecked the tip of my nose.

"Okay." I immediately agreed as I also had the same idea on my mind also, I wanted Tony more than he could imagine.

He smirked and lightly kissed along my neck as I reached up and unzipped my exposing jumpsuit a little too excitedly, his hand slipped inside and cupped me while I went to stroking him through his jumpsuit. He was always so sexy when he wore his actual prison jumpsuit, the bright orange was so taut in the perfect places, definitely the thick outline of his stiffen cock whenever he was ready for some action. I reached up and unzipped his jumpsuit without even asking to do it, moaning as his lips trailed and sucked roughly in all the right places, his teeth gently suck into my neck and made me hiss with pleasure as my body stiffened in ecstasy. I squeezed his dick, playing with very large, mushroom shaped head while moaning and whimpering like a little bitch under him. 

"So fucking sexy." Tony whispered in my ear, making me moan as my dick only hardened and his hand slowly stroked it teasingly. "I'm about to fuck the shit out of you, baby boy." 

"Oh my god, yes, Daddy." I moaned in reply, wiggling my hips as my length was still in his grasp and being manipulated so skillfully, at this rate, I'll be done nutted all in his hand. "Take me." I moaned.

Upon my request, Tony gave me a very stern kiss on the lips while running his hands along my hips and thighs, feeling along my body as our fronts started to rub against one another until I couldn't take it anymore and was practically begging for him to fuck me raw. I wiggled against him, both of our clothed lengths rubbing against one another as Tony started to aggressively rip my jumpsuit off while I fought to get inside of his jumpsuit. It was obvious he was gonna skip any other sense of foreplay as he flipped me onto my hands and knees and gripped my hips while the sound of spitting filled the air. I paused while impatiently moaning and withering, even attempting to back up onto his delicious cock but my attemps fell short until Tony had lined himself up with my hole suddenly and pushed inside abruptly. The sudden move immediately stole my breath as a tight burn clasped my lower half, a pained gasp escaped my mouth as I went face first into the mattress below us. 

I whined in pain as Tony didn't hesitate and started to fuck me with needy grunts and whining, which was very uncommon as he wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me tight against his chest. His strokes didn't stop as I started to feel my butt creaming from the desire of him, making his thrusts more smoother and way more pleasureable as I whined and moaned for him to not stop. Wiggling along his fat length as it jutted in and out of me, I started to do the opposite of him. As he pushed inside, I would sit back and take him even more until he would pull himself outward and I would rise until only his head sat inside of me. Tony's thrusts started to grow more powerful as he pinned me by the neck to the mattress and held me in place with my ass up in the air, I tried my hardest to keep up with his motion but it soon became too much as my balls tightened. I squirmed in pleasure as he smacked my left cheek hard before huffing that he was close, he continued to mutter as I squirmed and wiggled from the intense pleasure I was receiving from him.

"Baby, I'm about to..." He trailed as his breath hitched and he suck deeper inside of my ass, his dick pulsing very hard as I cried out loudly, not caring who I would wake as I climaxed with him.

I jerked awake at the abrupt pain running through my left ass cheek with a whine as Tony chuckled and cupped my buttock after smacking it, I reached back and rubbed the sore spot as he smacked my hand away before cupping it hungrily once more. His mouth found my neck instantly and was sucking in all the right places as I moved my head aside and allowed him to lick and bite anywhere he wanted. I arched my ass upward slightly and immediately came into contact with his own hips as he pushed forward, pushing his stiff dick along my ass crack and it made me shiver. I moaned loudly while grinding against him, ignoring the throbbing pain in my hips as Tony grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it sensually, continuing to rock his naked snake back and forth over  my entrance, only exciting me more. He pushed himself slowly inside of me, using the previous session we had as lube as my hole slowly stretched to accommodate the large width of Tony's stick, and I couldn't help but moan at the widening sensation.

"T-Ton-"

"Yo, Tony!" I jerked away from Tony and immediately grabbed the fleece blanket nearby while trying to hurryingly wrap myself from anyone's view.

Freddie grabbed the bars to the cell and braced his chest against them while staring between Tony and I, to which we looked at each other before Tony cocked his head at his best friend in a questioning manner. He looked unfazed at he scenario before him as he waited for a response from the man on top of me, I looked up at Tony unsurely as he glanced back at Freddie without missing a single beat as he thrusted his hips forward, pulling a moan from me. I was in complete shock that Tony was still having his way with me in front of Freddie, but Freddie seemed unbothered and so did Tony... and the more Tony stroked himself into me, the more I stopped care too. I moaned as Tony poured his hips forward, making me flinch as pleasure exploded along my lower back, my toes curling as he rocked inside of me so skillfully.

"Wassup..." Tony trailed, not skipping a beat as he slammed into me again, causing a  pleasured squeal to escape me.

"It's Vipers, they jumped Lloyd." Freddie finally spoke, causing Tony to seize mid-stroke as both of us looked over at Freddie in disbelief.