Chapter Seven

I rose to my feet and cut the showerhead off before grabbing the towel Tony gave me and quickly dried off before walking toward a drier spot in the shower and putting on my uniform, I blinked a few times to rid the wetness buildup in my eyes before grabbing the dirtied towel and body wash that now tainted me. I smelled like him most definitely, his Dove Men cleansed through my pores and radiated off my locks of hair as I took a heavy breath and slid my slippers on to leave the bathroom. I licked my dry lips while feeling like they were stuck together, I wanted someone to talk to... I needed someone to talk to but I had no one here, not even my protector because I felt like there was nothing that he could do. Everything was set in stone from here on out, I took a heavy gulp while wishing I had something to wash this disgusting nut down my throat so the sperm could burn to death in my acidic stomach. I felt so used and broken inside but I knew very soon there was a deadly poison that was going to set over me and kill me slowly, depression. I exited the bathroom with the belongings clutching my chest once more, I wandered aimlessly as I passed a post board and stopped to look at everything posted on it. I was amazed as I looked at the many job openings in different job assignments, I snatched the small tickets off each one before continuing my wandering while hoping I was going in the right direction of Tony and I's cell.

"You lost?" I heard someone say and simply glanced in that direction before quickly averting my eyes.

"No." I whispered, not bothering to stop my wandering as the person continued down the corridor without another word.

I managed to get back to the pod and walked up the stairs in a dragging sort of motion, I paused at the top of the stairs before taking a deep breath while praying Tony wasn't inside the cell when I walked in. I then pushed myself forward and gladly took a heavy breath to relax myself at the sight of the empty cell that was completely untouched, I entered and sat down Tony's body wash before turning and throwing my dirtied clothes onto my bunk with the towel mingled inside. I then crawled up into the bed, pausing to pull my pants completely off and neatly folding them to lay on the other side of my bunk at my feet, I then curled up under the covers and laid quiet while silently praying sleep find me as soon as possible. 

I didn't wanna be awake when Tony came into the cell because truth be told, I didn't want him to find out about the situation that happened in the shower. I didn't want him to know that he failed to protect me because I was too busy wanting to protect his ego, I felt sick about myself, Love wasn't that fucking important. What was love anyway? I didn't have a clue what it truly was but I knew what I had for Tony was true, he shouldn't be able to give me bubbles and make my heart jump the way it did whenever he made me sat on his lap whenever we ate. He shouldn't be able to make me blush whenever he nibble on my earlobe, he shouldn't turn me on period, he was a guy that would never be mine, and I knew that. I knew that... did I?

I gasped as his hands gently caressed my thighs while he trailed his kisses along my lower stomach until growing super close to my groin, I was confused as he pushed my legs further toward my head and openly kissed my rosebud. I immediately became shock as his tongue danced across and sent waves of pleasure of my spine so sharply that I couldn't stop myself from arching off the bed. My fingers dug into his thick cornrows as he slurped and nibbled on my cheeks while tenderly stroking my thighs with his thumbs so slightly, he was so powerful as his tongue drove deep into my hole that was ready to be penetrated. 

"Please, Daddy, I need it." I moaned beggingly. "I need it so bad, Tony."

I moaned openly as I massaged his shoulders while softly beckoning him to not stop, I arched my wide ass up into his mouth as smirked and pulled away while moving to get on top of me. I smashed my lips against his while moaning at the feeling of his large cock pushing up against my puckering hole, I was so impatient and I wanted him to hurry and put it inside me. Another gasp slipped from my lips as he put his head in first, taking it slow as I clutched tightly to him and squeezed my eyes shut involuntarily because the pain was so great.