Chapter 12

HARRY P.O.V.

We leave for tour in two days and I'm nervous. We haven't been on tour in 8 years. "What if my voice isn't good enough anymore?" I asked Louis when we were in bed. He looked at me and said"Haz, your voice is perfect. The fans loved it in 2010 when it was'nt as deep and they'll love it now." "Promise?" "Promise. Besides, the first show is in London and our families will be there. "I know. I'm just nervous." Want Jake and Ally to sleep in here with us?" "We could have a family sleep over in the living room." "That my love, is a great idea. You go get the older two and I'll get the younger two." He kissed me quickly then left the room. I went into Wyatt's room first. "Wy, come downstairs. Bring a pillow and blanket." I told him. "W-why?" he asked. "We're all going to sleep in the living room and have a movie marathon." He nodded and grabbed his pillow and blanket then went downstairs. "Syd, grab a pillow and blanket them go downstairs." I told her. She grabbed her things then went downstairs. I heard Jake and Louis arguing so I went into his room. "What's wrong?" I asked. Jake looked at me and grabbed my legs. "He refused to go downstairs until you came and got him." I nodded and picked him up. He may not be a toddler but he's going through a phase where he's extremely clingy to me. When Louis and Ally went downstairs I sat on Jake's bed. "Buddy, you have to let Poppa do things with you. You have to let other people do things with you also. When we go on tour Poppa and I aren't going to be with you all day everyday. Now, I want you to apologize to Poppa when we go downstairs. Okay?" "Okay." I brought him downstairs and he ran over to Louis and apologized to him. "What movie?" Louis asked. Sydney said The Notebook, Wyatt said Divergent, Jake said TMNT, and Ally said Cinderella. "How about we watch The Lego Movie." I said. Everyone agreed so I put that on then sat next to Louis. He immediately cuddled into my side. I kissed the top of his head before turning back to the movie. Halfway through the movie I had lied down and Louis lies on top of me with his head on my chest. After the movie I had Sydney put Peter Pan in. About 20 minutes into the movie Ally and Jake were asleep. "You can put a different movie in." I told Wyatt and Sydney. "No. I wanna watch this." Louis mumbled into my chest. "So do we." Wy and Syd said. After the movie finished Sydney and Wyatt were asleep. Louis was wide awake. As was I. "Tea?" I asked him. He nodded but wouldn't get up. I carried him into the kitchen and sat him on the counter. I turned the kettle on and walked back over to him. "Hi." He said. My arm slipped and so I said "Oops." He smiled and said" Getting all sentimental on me Haz?" I smiled and kissed him softly. When I pulled away he said "Love you." "Love you too." I said before grabbing our mugs and filling them with tea. I handed Lou his and stood next to him. "We have the best kids." I said. "Yes we do. I still can't believe Wyatt talked." "I know. I'm glad he did too. It's easier to communicate with him now." As soon as Louis said that we heard a sob. We turned our heads and saw Wyatt crying. "Wyatt." Louis said walking up to him. Wyatt ran into his room and locked the door. "What did we do?" Lou asked. "I'l go talk to him." I said, going upstairs. I grabbed the spare key and unlocked his door. When it opened I saw Wyatt holding a bag with clothes, his phone, and some other things. "Wyatt, sit down." He did as I said and I sat next to him. "What all did you hear?" I asked. "I-I heard Poppa say that it's easier now." "He did say that. What do you think he meant?" "That he didn't love me when I didn't talk." "That's not true. We both loved you then, and we both love you know. Go appologize to Poppa." He nodded and went downstairs. When I got down there they were hugging. Once they pulled apart Wyatt went back to bed and so did Louis and I. Man, it's been an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's only one P.O.V.

Vote

Fan

Comment

                        ~Kayla