Chapter 6

SYDNEY P.O.V.

Its been 2 weeks I've been suspended and I've been bored out of my mind."Sydney!"I heard Poppa yell. I want downstairs and saw Daddy and Poppa on the couch."Yeah?""Come here."Poppa said. I went over to them and sat down in between them."How about tomorrow we go somewhere as a family? You can choose." I smiled and said"Can we go to an amusement park?"" Sure.""Yay!" I hugged them then kissed their cheeks. They hugged back and kissed my head. Some people would rather have a mum and dad but I love having two dads. Having two dads is awesome." When can I go back to school?"I asked."A few more weeks. Either 2 or 3."Daddy told me. I sighed and said"If you want me I'll be upstairs." I got up and went to my room. I turned the TV on and watched whatever was on. Eventually I heard Wyatt go into his room."Hey Wy."I said as I went in behind him."Hey Syd." He signed." Guess what.""What?""We're going to an amusement park tomorrow!"He smiled then signed"I need to do my homework. Get out."I sighed then left his room. Man I can't wait to go back to schools so I can see Leila and the other girls.

HARRY P.O.V.

I heard Sydney go in Wyatt's room then leave."What do you wanna do?"I asked Louis."You,but the kids are home."He said with a straight face."Ha ha ha. Very funny. But seriously what do you wanna do?""We could see if one of the boys could watch them so we could have date night?""Good idea!""I'll call them.""OK."I ran upstairs to Sydney's room first. I walked in and sat next to her."Baby Girl.""Yeah Daddy?""You and your brother might go to one of the boys' houses for a little while tonight.""Why?""Me and Poppa are gonna have date night.""OK."I kissed her head and told Wyatt."Harry!"I heard Lou yell."What?""Liam said he'll watch them!""OK!" I went back into Sydney's room and said"You're gonna go to Uncle Liam's house OK?"" OK. Now go get ready for your date."I smiled and got ready. Once I was ready I went downstairs so Louis could get ready. The kids came down with me."Uncle Liam and Aunt Danielle are outside waiting. Be good fo them. If you need anything,either of you,call us. I love you."I kissed their cheeks then waited for Louis. "Bye kids. Be good for your aunt and uncle. I love you."he told them kissing their heads. We took them outside and to Liam's car. As they drove off we did too."Where're we going?"I asked."It's a surprise."" I hate surprises."" I know. But you'll like this one. I promise." He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

WYATT P.O.V.

Once we got to Uncle Liam's and Aunt Dani's house I saw Riley. She smiled as I sat down and Sydney came in. They went to Riley's room so I was left alone on the couch."What's wrong?"Uncle Liam asked when he saw me."The girls are upstairs and I'm alone."I signed to him."We could play the X-Box 360."I smiled and chose a game. We played until it was dinner time. We had pizza then me and Uncle Li watched Toy Story.

LOUIS P.O.V.

"Are we almost there yet?"I heard Harry complain."Yeah."He smiled as I pulled up to an arena."Why're we at an arena?"He asked as we got out." Well,I know how much you wanted to go to The Script's concert so I bought the tickets a week ago."He smiled and kissed me. He dragged me into the arena and to our seats which were front row. I smiled the entire time while watching him sing along to the songs.

RILEY P.O.V.(SURPRISE)

Me and Sydney were in my room on YouTube when she said"Do you know Leila?""Yeah. She's my best friend. Why?""Just wondering." I nodded then said"There's rumors going around school about why you were suspended."" Like what?""That you slept with a junior.""I was there a day! Why would I sleep with someone? I'm 13!""Welcome to high school. Just remember we're only freshman. We still have 3 more years of it.""Ugh!""Why were you suspended?"" These sophomores were beating up Wyatt and I flipped out and beat them up but Mr.Jones only saw me beating them up.""Oh. Wait,how is Wyatt in high school? He's 12.""They put 8th grade in the high school. You didn't know that?""No. I don't interact with younger kids.""You've gone to that school longer than me.""Like I said before. I don't interact with the younger kids."She nodded then said"Since I'm not back in school can you keep an eye on Wyatt for me?""Sure.""Thanks.""Welcome." We continued to watch YouTube videos until her dads came to pick her and Wyatt up.